NFL News (Vikings)

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Someone on here predicted 4 wins this year. I'm not going to dig around to find it to quote, but hoping they will man up, own it, and double down on going 0-13 the rest of the season. You know who you are...

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Anyone else want to set the motherfucker who came up with overseas games on fire?
fire-man.gif

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Someone on here predicted 4 wins this year. I'm not going to dig around to find it to quote, but hoping they will man up, own it, and double down on going 0-13 the rest of the season. You know who you are...
I know I said 4 to 6 win year and that’s before jj got hurt. They are playing way better than I expected on all sides of the ball. Why nailor was back for that punt and not Powell was interesting. That mistake doesn’t happen I don’t think it gets that close at the end.

I know there were some who think KOC was not a good coach. Seems him and Flores are doing a hell of job

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I know I said 4 to 6 win year and that’s before jj got hurt. They are playing way better than I expected on all sides of the ball. Why nailor was back for that punt and not Powell was interesting. That mistake doesn’t happen I don’t think it gets that close at the end.

I know there were some who think KOC was not a good coach. Seems him and Flores are doing a hell of job
I'm a lifelong fan and still saying 13-4 and an NFC championship loss. It's what they do. It's almost culture. That being said, a 4 to 6 win season is still entirely on the table. Sadly...

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Huge college stadiums all over the country in states that do not have a profession al team. Iowa, Arkansas, Idaho, Utah, and on and on. But they play games in England and Mexico. Grow the fan base HERE. Screw Canadasdaddy and Cartelland.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm a lifelong fan and still saying 13-4 and an NFC championship loss. It's what they do. It's almost culture. That being said, a 4 to 6 win season is still entirely on the table. Sadly...
I think they make the play offs I don’t see that big of a flop like the Mike tice area.

If they can keep Sam playing smart they are a tough beat. Aaron Jones was worth the money he has made such a difference this year. Flo has the defense pretty salty

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Huge college stadiums all over the country in states that do not have a profession al team. Iowa, Arkansas, Idaho, Utah, and on and on. But they play games in England and Mexico. Grow the fan base HERE. Screw Canadasdaddy and Cartelland.
You know why North Dakota doesn't have a professional football team?

Because then Minnesota would want one too.

grumster

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Too soon....

Twins are set to have a horrible run here for the next few years with the front office approach
Sorry, I feel your pain.

But the Tigers run is/was something special and it was made possible by the historic melt down of the Twins.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 353
  • This month: 217
  • This month: 188
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 98
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 86