NFL News (Vikings)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Queens got lucky,GB two missed FG's would've sealed GB"s win,but queens with the W that's what matters
So being up by 28 was lucky. They went to a soft cover 2 in the second half had it been a game they would not have let off the gas. Lucky was the break the packers got with the muffed punt and the int that wasn’t . Lucky is the packers playing two horrible teams after love was hurt they could have came into this 0-3

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Through 4 games, the Vikings have trailed their opponent exactly 3 minutes and 26 seconds.

While not excited about the second half of the GB game, realize that the game plan changes up 28-0 on both sides of the ball.

We walked away with a win IN Green Bay, learned some things (hopefully) about how to play D with a lead, and are one of two undefeated teams left in the NFL. Oh, yeah, forgot to mention we get Hockenson back in a few weeks.

We are going to lose a few games. I could see @Lions being one of them. But this team seems to be the real deal and I'm not ashamed to say it.

SKOL!

Wally World

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Through 4 games, the Vikings have trailed their opponent exactly 3 minutes and 26 seconds.

While not excited about the second half of the GB game, realize that the game plan changes up 28-0 on both sides of the ball.

We walked away with a win IN Green Bay, learned some things (hopefully) about how to play D with a lead, and are one of two undefeated teams left in the NFL. Oh, yeah, forgot to mention we get Hockenson back in a few weeks.

We are going to lose a few games. I could see @Lions being one of them. But this team seems to be the real deal and I'm not ashamed to say it.

SKOL!
All GB needed was a better kicker even a 50% kicker and the queens would have been history!

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
All GB needed was a better kicker even a 50% kicker and the queens would have been history!
Maybe......the D strategy may have been different had the FG been made.

And.....they didn't make those FG's so......

SKOL!!!!!! A win in GB is a win in GB!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 6
  • This month: 3
  • This month: 2
  • This month: 1
  • This month: 1