NFL News (Vikings)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tough call….Reed is going against a terrible pass defense but they have a ton of weapons. Cooper is going to hit a stride with Allen when they find their rhythm. Deebo is coming off the pneumonia. I’d say Reed and Cooper but I was the unluckiest fantasy football player ever when I played ...rofl...
That’s how I have the line up set as of now. I’m worried if Debo does play he will go off against the cowboys he is the only reciever left and cowboys d is worse than the Vikings

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I figured when teams had the film on them they'd get picked apart. Still think KO is too generic on play calling, A third grader could figure him out.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

1729862242123.png

And this is why many think the NFL is rigged. That has to rank up there with the most blatant non call of the season. That had to be an intentional non call on the THREE REFS who had a clear view of it. Even Young knew he fucked as you can see in the video how he put his hands to his helmet. https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...p&cvid=d57da4f0962740d793386b92e3031bb2&ei=45

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
That missed facemask was as bad as it gets. Good thing instant replay has fixed the game and eliminated human error.
DARNOLD had a better overall passer rating than Stafford last night. Oh shit, that only mattered if it was Kirk Cousins after a Viking loss. Sorry. Never mind.
For everyone who thinks the FIX is on in Vegas, Detroit doesn't have to play in Europe this year. How fucking fair and balanced is that? It should be by division and conference. One year it's the AFC East against the NFC East next South vs South etc. If the dickheads keep insisting on doing these bullshit games, every team in each division should suffer equally during the same season.
Detroit still has to play Green Bay twice, plus the 49ers and Houston. Remember when the Vikings beat those two AWESOME teams and everyone was losing their fucking minds? I 'member, it was just last month.
Can't wait to see everyone's posts when the Vikings get a week and a half off and then rattle off three or four more wins in a row. After a HORRIBLE schedule, including foreign travel and three supposed super bowl contenders in the Lions, Texans and 49ers what the fuck did some of you expect? Going 17-0 I guess? . When you guys are slobbering the Viking knob again in a month, don't forget to mind the step children.

old-school.gif

DIPSHIT Vikings fans when things are going well...
silas-self-flagellation.gif

Same DIPSHIT Viking fans when they start to struggle...
dance-carlton.gif

Last edited:

870XPRS

The face masks sucks but when you let a 2 and 4 team go up and down the field looking like the greatest show on turf rams it’s really the least of the problems
It's a fact that the rams were 2-4, but adding Kupp and Nacua back into any lineup changes the dynamic of the offense drastically.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's a fact that the rams were 2-4, but adding Kupp and Nacua back into any lineup changes the dynamic of the offense drastically.
both off of long term injuries all the catches they got were way to easy. The defense not getting any pressure with the rams make shift o line was really disappointing.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Last year if the same thing happened with cousins at qb you would have been absolutely roasting them. Why the free pass now?
I don't give them a free pass. Cousins still choked. Loses are full of excuses. They lost plain and simple. Bullshit call or not, why let it even come down to that?

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I would not have roasted the Vikings, just Cousins. The why is because he was easily the most overrated player in Vikings history. Signing him was equal to trading for Hershel Walker, except Hershel set them back nine years instead of six years.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would not have roasted the Vikings, just Cousins. The why is because he was easily the most overrated player in Vikings history. Signing him was equal to trading for Hershel Walker, except Hershel set them back nine years instead of six years.
So your ok with how they played last night?

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So your ok with how they played last night?
Neutral. And for sure I was not surprised like some people sound. The way they played should not have surprised anyone. We will never know, but I say the Vikings win that game at home. The Rams played the powder puff Raiders in LA Sunday and got to spend the short week at home. The Vikings were in a slugfest with Detroit then had to fly to LA and play again 4 days later. Home field advantage is a phrase for a reason and the short week boosts that advantage even more.

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
And throw in the fact the Rams didn't have to play overseas three weeks ago. The phrase jet lag exists for a reason. I think professional athletes are creatures of habit. Fucking with the routine is not good. I think that once the Vikings finally get settled back into their routines, they will go on another win streak. NFC championship game, wide right, loss here we come.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 421
  • This month: 190
  • This month: 158
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 66