NFL News (Vikings)

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
That and huge 3rd down penalties. Now a huge drop. Now pass rush a big injury to best O-lineman. It's amazing it's only a 1 pt game.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll get called a "typical Vikings fan" for this statement, but call it a season. We've been exposed, we're what they thought we were, I'm calling it over here. I'll hope I'm wrong, but I've watched to many years to know when I'm seeing it all over again.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll get called a "typical Vikings fan" for this statement, but call it a season. We've been exposed, we're what they thought we were, I'm calling it over here. I'll hope I'm wrong, but I've watched to many years to know when I'm seeing it all over again.
Nope your right my 4 win guess at the start of the season is going to be closer than not

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
First Vikes game I have watched this year. Their secondary is horrible. The Rams receivers aren’t making difficult catches, they are just wiiiiiiiide open.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Geez guys... a 3 day break and the season is done? I'm not thinking so and I'm not a Homer either. We have talent on both sides
It's about watching years of a team doing the SAME thing over and over again and knowing the end result. I hear ya, but I know better. This is a repeat.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 412
  • This month: 188
  • This month: 150
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 66