NFL News (Vikings)





wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Posts
3,767
Likes
1,652
Points
578
Hope Murray gets hurt again before they have to play a formidable opponent. He sucks, I don't care if they got him on the cheap. 🤮
 

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2015
Posts
20,884
Likes
6,404
Points
1,008
Location
Mobridge,Sd
For what they were paying him and how young he was that was a stupid move a fifth round pick is nothing. Cleaning all remnants of the old gm out
 


Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
May 14, 2015
Posts
2,894
Likes
1,056
Points
483
Location
Mandan
I agree, especially not for a 5th round pick. A second or a pair of 3rd rounders should have been the minimum.
I’m shocked they even got a 5th for him with what he put on tape in the NFL so far but the whole situation has been weird
 

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2015
Posts
5,126
Likes
2,136
Points
693
Hope Murray gets hurt again before they have to play a formidable opponent. He sucks, I don't care if they got him on the cheap. 🤮
What an ignorant thing to post. I hope you get hurt before you can post something this stupid again. ...rofl...
 

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2015
Posts
21,595
Likes
16,952
Points
983
All 3 have ability but are not the answer. This offense has so many weapons and the line has improved. IF they had a top 10 QB, they'd be considered a SB contender. With the D performing at an elite level, they're just missing the most important position.

I'm no against the JJ trade, but only got a 5th rd pick!! WTF should have got some cash or something. I bet they shit the bed with that pick.
 


wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Posts
3,767
Likes
1,652
Points
578
What an ignorant thing to post. I hope you get hurt before you can post something this stupid again. ...rofl...
Apparently you don't know KOC very well. That is the "only" way he will try something different is if he is injury sidelined. Wentz got them their 1st two wins, why wouldn't you roll with that ?
And Kev is supposed to be the "QB groomer", have yet to see it.
And I did get hurt, watching that pathetic performance. Two long balls don't make you a decent quarterback.
Three for three, the defense has held them up.
 


Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

  • This month: 198
  • This month: 168
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
Top Bottom