No sun seeds on my boat! This is why

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get so dam mad when folks eat sun seeds on my pontoon because I wind up cleaning them up for years afterwards so I banned them totally on the boat. I may be an asshole to most but I have yet to see anyone volunteer to clean them up. This picture sums up the reason why. They may think they are getting them far enough out BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>;:;rofl

13557716_1739732782978550_3954699446091248432_n.jpg

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear ya and agree!!! No spits in my boat either, unless they give me a hundo deposit on the new bilge pump that will inevitable plug and burn out.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I eat the shit out of seeds on the boat, had bags spill, my kids, my wife, all my fishing buddies that have fished with me. I have has the floor about covered front to back in seed shells.
I have yet to ruin a bilge pump after owning this boat for 8 years. I find that leaves and worm bedding cause me to vac it out periodically anyway, so the seeds just vac up with the rest of the mess.

you guys need to relax, its going to be okay. Never cry over spilled milk, life is not a clean, neat, tidy little package.

haha

#seednazi's

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
My dad used to yell at us for eating them in his boats, now in my boats he eats the shit out of em. Worse yet is when we are driving home and he is spitting them in his hand then when his hand is full he throws em out the pickup window and I watch them all smack the boat windshield and fall into it. I could have smacked him!

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
You should have. And then started singing a bit of cat stevens in a soft and gentle manner.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good thing about toon no bilge pump. so people can eat away on mine

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im with johnboy, seeds can be eaten in my boat, I shoot carp and let them bleed on the floor, whatever, its a FISHING boat. I know a guy that wont let people wear SHOES in his boat, gotta take them off when you get in, glad Im not that OCD....

Hornhunter

Banned
Banned
I get so dam mad when folks eat sun seeds on my pontoon because I wind up cleaning them up for years afterwards so I banned them totally on the boat. I may be an asshole to most but I have yet to see anyone volunteer to clean them up. This picture sums up the reason why. They may think they are getting them far enough out BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>;:;rofl

13557716_1739732782978550_3954699446091248432_n.jpg

Don't be such a vagina

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fishing is about spitting seeds and yanking the line to catch a eye.....live alittle boys....

Big J

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your boat hasn't had the cover taken off of it in 6 years. I wouldn't get to concerned about a deposit if you don't use the boat. Can I spit seeds with you as we fish the Sheyenne from shore? You are welcome.

I hear ya and agree!!! No spits in my boat either, unless they give me a hundo deposit on the new bilge pump that will inevitable plug and burn out.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your boat hasn't had the cover taken off of it in 6 years. I wouldn't get to concerned about a deposit if you don't use the boat. Can I spit seeds with you as we fish the Sheyenne from shore? You are welcome.

Yes it has and NO!!!

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
No seeds in my boat either. Not only are they messy, they are an open invitation for ef'n mice to take up residency.

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good thing about toon no bilge pump. so people can eat away on mine

My triple tube has center storage and a bilge in the rear of it right behind the fuel tank.

Fishing boats and pontoons are totally different animals when it comes to cleaning things up in, not even in the same league of things when it comes to this discussion.

DonC

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never had a problem with seeds. But would not allow fried chicken in boat, some of coating would always fall on and get grinded in carpet. Hard to clean the grease spots. Stopped for lunch once and one of guys bought some chicken. I told him can't bring it in the boat eat it on the dock are throw it away. He said are u serious ? :;:huh Kind of dumb but that's the rule ;:;popcorn

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 250
  • This month: 212
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 66