No sun seeds on my boat! This is why

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My triple tube has center storage and a bilge in the rear of it right behind the fuel tank.

Fishing boats and pontoons are totally different animals when it comes to cleaning things up in, not even in the same league of things when it comes to this discussion.

What about fishing pontoons? Do they have a secret squirrel clean up method

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sunflower seeds must be the boiled peanuts of the north. Can't say I see the attraction of either. You can avoid the blow back problems by buying them shelled.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can deal with muddy feet, slimy pike, catfish crap, and a good many other things with a little water and maybe some elbow grease. Sunflower seed shells get everywhere, lots of places you can't even see them to clean them out. As said before, mice like them and I hate mice, therefore, no SS in my boat.

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've made 1 person clean my truck and 1 person clean my boat after finding seeds because I warned them "if you eat them in here and I find shells you won't be invited back in until it's cleaned" most people decide not to get the seeds after the warning and both of those people have yet to bring seeds in my truck or boat since.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess after 2 wives 4 kids, and a couple grand kids, sweating the small shit is gone. Someone pukes in my boat, shits, or bleeds, I might give a good god damn. Otherwise I can't spend my free time getting all balled up over a few shells, or even understand why a guy would want to hang with anyone so worried about some nonsense.

Not saying I am right or you guys that bought your boats to be a show piece are wrong, but man is life short, and good friends hard to co.e by.

Deep breath and enjoy the journey, not how clean you traveled it.

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
You have / had 2 wives 4 kids and a couple grand kids to help clean thing up, I am a one man band who is a shift worker and my wife is her own self employed no time to lend a hand 99% of the time either so every little bit helps me save time and keep my second largest investment of my life looking good.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You no tell Juan (R) damn right. He no kick your dog.

Last edited:

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can handle seeds around me, in my vehicles, in my boat IF they're spit into a bottle or some other container. DESPISE the "must grab every shell with my gd hand and toss it" people. WHYYYYYYYY

scattergun spitters suck too. You should be gently spitting two shell halves out, not 72 splinters of mashed up shell at Mach 2

Well that came early, we've officially covered everything on nda....

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
And pick them up

- - - Updated - - -

Cause being neat is neat

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess after 2 wives 4 kids, and a couple grand kids, sweating the small shit is gone. Someone pukes in my boat, shits, or bleeds, I might give a good god damn. Otherwise I can't spend my free time getting all balled up over a few shells, or even understand why a guy would want to hang with anyone so worried about some nonsense.

Not saying I am right or you guys that bought your boats to be a show piece are wrong, but man is life short, and good friends hard to co.e by.

Deep breath and enjoy the journey, not how clean you traveled it.

You're right, life is short, so why worry about whether or not some other guys don't want seeds in their boats. Take a deep breath and enjoy the fact that not everyone lives their lives like you do. Try not to get balled up over guys not wanting seeds in their boats or try to understand why people would want to fish in a boat where you can't eat seeds. Just enjoy the journey regardless of how clean or not clean the road becomes.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You no try Hillary logic on Juan (R) KD.

His shells in water no in boat. Damn right.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Have had three wives. Last one loves to fish more than me, will clean the boat on her own, I think she's a keeper. 20 years kept this Dec.

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
You have / had 2 wives 4 kids and a couple grand kids to help clean thing up, I am a one man band who is a shift worker and my wife is her own self employed no time to lend a hand 99% of the time either so every little bit helps me save time and keep my second largest investment of my life looking good.

Hate to break it to you, but a boat isn't your second largest investment, its likely your number one liability. Unless you have a big camper. Then it might be #2.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You're right, life is short, so why worry about whether or not some other guys don't want seeds in their boats. Take a deep breath and enjoy the fact that not everyone lives their lives like you do. Try not to get balled up over guys not wanting seeds in their boats or try to understand why people would want to fish in a boat where you can't eat seeds. Just enjoy the journey regardless of how clean or not clean the road becomes.

haha,

I am going to sneak some seeds into your watercraft.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 250
  • This month: 212
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 66