North Dakota Gun Runners

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Your lack of English grammar is showing. Note the question mark. Do we think they are buying the guns locally through websites like Bisman, or are we just the last state in a longer gun running route?

Is that clear enough for your conservative grasp of grammar?

Seriously, WTF?
I elect Allen as leader of grammar police....everyone ok with that? Wait Allen how.is.my grammer. 😆

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
1717131672440.png

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I take it as allen is saying we should violate the rights of law abiding citizens in a free state such as ND and have to go through an FFL to sell guns on websites here because criminals break the FUCKING law

Perhaps you too should stop trying to read between the lines. I have in no form, English...or whatever the hell you speak, advocated for stronger gun laws. Rather, if you were familiar with English, you would have already surmised that by the text I used.

JFC, what the hell is wrong with some of you?

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Perhaps you too should stop trying to read between the lines. I have in no form, English...or whatever the hell you speak, advocated for stronger gun laws. Rather, if you were familiar with English, you would have already surmised that by the text I used.

JFC, what the hell is wrong with some of you?
I’m just worried about you Allen……you’re a good dude….. but after that vaccination you’ve had a few eyebrow raisers 😆 just wanna make sure you aren’t switching teams half way through the game 😀

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
A secure border ....

Surely you jest

No, not really. I'm just going by the contracting opportunities Iv'e read and contract work I've done for them. For how much money they have spent on border Surveillance Systems and the manpower and tools that they have , I'm surprised that someone can walk and even drive through a known high traffic area without getting being detected.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 58
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 18