Oh Canada

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/...l-amended-to-ban-common-hunting-rifles-n64951
The amendment adds long guns to the banned list in four different ways. First, it has a clause that would effectively ban any rifle or shotgun that could potentially accept a magazine with more than five rounds, whether or not it actually has such a magazine. Critics say that includes many rifles designed for hunters, not soldiers.
The list also names guns that fall afoul of two rules nominally intended to ban powerful military weapons such as .50-calibre sniper rifles and mortars. One rule bans long guns that can generate more than 10,000 joules of energy, and the other bans guns with a muzzle wider than 20 millimetres. Critics say those rules would ban everything from antique blunderbusses to the Nine O’clock Gun in Vancouver’s Stanley Park.
Lastly, the amendment prohibits, by name, a large number of semi-automatic firearms that do not have detachable magazines and don’t meet the definition of an “assault-style firearm,” or infringe the other two rules, but which the government wants to ban anyway. They include a number of long guns in wide use by Canadian hunters.
So as long as you don't have a gun over .50 cal with less then 10000 joules, that doesn't uses a clip magazine or carries more then 5 rounds American hunters traveling to Canada should be fine. We are so blessed in the states that our founding fathers had enough hindsight to include an amendment that would keep the government from infringing on our constitutional rights.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think my single shot Ruger model 1 is ban also. Our leaders are screwed up but Trudeau is in another world and yet they will continue to elect him. Western Canada, succeed to the USA. Leave Ottawa and Quebec on their own. db

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think my single shot Ruger model 1 is ban also. Our leaders are screwed up but Trudeau is in another world and yet they will continue to elect him. Western Canada, succeed to the USA. Leave Ottawa and Quebec on their own. db
That's becuase Ontario and Quebec have the biggest population of liberals in the world and they don't need guns.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
TruDumb at his finest and Joey wants to be right behind him

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Perfect time for us to take over western Canada. Someone will need to clean out all the moose and caribou shortly afterwards and I will get that job

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 71