Oh the joy of winning the lottery

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Woman arrested for defecating on boss’ desk after winning the lottery

NEW YORK – A 41-year-old woman had the winning lottery ticket worth over 3 million dollars on Friday night, but showed up to work anyway on Monday to deliver one last package.
woman-takes-dump-on-boss-desk-2.png

The courier company had no idea of her winnings. “I knew something was wrong because I came back from lunch and the door to my office was closed,” said the manager. I slowly opened the door to discover the woman with her pants around her ankles, hunched over on my desk like a hippopotamus/cheetah dropping a massive poo on my desk. She shot her head towards me and locked eyes. I was frozen in shock and fear. In my peripheral vision I saw a huge mud-monkey sliming out of her butt like a Play-Doh fun factory.”
“It was worth it,” the woman said on arrest. “On Friday when I realized I hit the lotto, I knew this would be the first thing I would do. I hit up every Mexican food truck and saved my dumps all weekend. I was shuffling around like a death-row inmate trying not to explode. I’ve been putting up with that guy’s shit for years, it’s time he put up with some of mine.”

P.S. The story is from the The Valley Report, a website that mostly publishes satirical articles. It occasionally puts out a fake news stories like this one in order to drive traffic and revenue, according to its owner, a comedian who goes by the name Dave Weasel.

Last edited:

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
if that is true thats freaking awesome!

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was grabbing lunch this afternoon and after placing my order took out my phone to check NDA. I read this story and completely lost my shit in front of several strangers.

Thanks, guywholoosensbowels

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who the hell can save their dumps all weekend? And if she mexican food truck food all day there is NO way you can save a dump, plus there would have been a WAY bigger mess than mud-monkey sliming out of her but.

My reasons for not believing this article.:D

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If those of you who agree with this nutcase's getting even would you actually do that? If any of you hate your job that bad it's time to move on to a job you enjoy. Life is too short to work at a job you hate. It's easy to go to work every day when you enjoy the job. Not saying every day is fun and games but overall your job should be fulfilling. Actually a little disappointed that so many seem to think this was funny.

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
If those of you who agree with this nutcase's getting even would you actually do that? If any of you hate your job that bad it's time to move on to a job you enjoy. Life is too short to work at a job you hate. It's easy to go to work every day when you enjoy the job. Not saying every day is fun and games but overall your job should be fulfilling. Actually a little disappointed that so many seem to think this was funny.

No way I could do that, but if I am every lucky enough to win enough to quit my job. I would push the envelope to see how little I could do and get away with before getting fired

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Come on fellas. It's from The Valley Report. Think The Onion. Or the Bismarck Tribune. Not real news. Satire website

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Says right at the bottom of the article that its fake. Still a good story though.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's funny cause it's fake. If it was real it would be hilarious. ;) retired guy just might have been "that boss".

Journey

Founding Member
Founding Member
I giggled all the way through that story. 15 minutes before I was on my kids to act there age. NDA rocks

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
espringers;retired guy just might have been "that boss". [/QUOTE said:
That or somebody pooped in his Metamucil this morning !

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 250
  • This month: 212
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 71