Old Fishing buddy web site?

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who remembers this web site and spin off for more site ole Dean had a vision I remember helping some way back when.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yeah,same dean dialed into spring snow goose migration? Poor guy took alot of heat when he came to nda,i thought he added good information usually.

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
That dean guy that knew everything about everything?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah,same dean dialed into spring snow goose migration? Poor guy took alot of heat when he came to nda,i thought he added good information usually.
That's what I thought too , If I remember right he went by Dean Nelson at first then changed it to Nean Delson or something .

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe Dean last past activity that I remember was his opinion on the benefits of wearing a mask to stop the spread of the coof. Yeah it didn't go as good as he wanted to to go I reckon. For the record I don't think nean delson was the same person as Dean Nelson because I remember when the former made his announcement to the nda community, he pretty much was mocking ole Dean as a know it all. Then that's when we started asking him some off the wall questions for example as to when is it OK to use bungee cords instead of tarp straps when fastening down a tarp?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dean lost his Dad to Covid about the same time I lost my Mom who had just gotten over it. People here were here saying covid was a hoax and no worse than the flu. It hit a nerve, when Dean pushed back he got dogpiled and walked away. At least that's the way I remember it.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I believe Dean last past activity that I remember was his opinion on the benefits of wearing a mask to stop the spread of the coof. Yeah it didn't go as good as he wanted to to go I reckon. For the record I don't think nean delson was the same person as Dean Nelson because I remember when the former made his announcement to the nda community, he pretty much was mocking ole Dean as a know it all. Then that's when we started asking him some off the wall questions for example as to when is it OK to use bungee cords instead of tarp straps when fastening down a tarp?
You meanie,poor "mean dean" the love machine.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You meanie,poor "mean dean" the love machine.
For every reaction there is a equal reaction to one's comments, accusing me of being a dumbass and turning around, making claims proving they are the dumbass should tell you something. Granted there were others who were part of the nazi mask squad telling the same stories. I just stated that they were wrong and that they needed to come back to reality. As far as losing loved ones many including my self lost people who had faith in the bullshit junk Science that told them that maintaining 6 feet, washing hands, and wearing a mask was going to significantly reduce your chances was utter bullshit and those who believed in the lies wholeheartedly should feel really bad for yourself for pushing that bullshit.
In other words Dean wanted to poke the bear and he got the claws

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88