Our Neighbors to the East

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
How do you let a group of thugs run the police out of their precinct and take it over. Disgraceful.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
How do you let a group of thugs run the police out of their precinct and take it over. Disgraceful.
No kidding. Don’t the police have guns.

- - - Updated - - -

Honest question Sum1, when did this become a Trump vs Obama thing? I missed that part and can’t stand that everything has to be political, but I suppose right now it’s inevitable.
It’s about racism.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cop shop gone. Fires can be seen all the way in wi

- - - Updated - - -

No guard called in. Absolute failure of govt Better bring some riotors to the home of walz and mayor

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot_20200529-000429.jpg

Boom

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is fucking crazy. The cops are just letting them burn the Shithole down.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been watching live feeds of this absolute shitshow. I've heard fuck white people more than a few times and literally one rioter said "white people and Christianity are the reason we are here today". This riot isn't about George Floyd, just like the DAPL protest wasn't about clean water. Unbelievable what is happening right now.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Honest question Sum1, when did this become a Trump vs Obama thing? I missed that part and can’t stand that everything has to be political, but I suppose right now it’s inevitable.

multiple talking heads on multiple news networks keep saying how racism has increased under President Trump and all the impeccable work of Obama is being ruined.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stereotyping has saved me many headaches in life. Just saying.

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
My guess is we all stereotype, we all have some degree of racism, that’s life. When your a cop though, you have to be smart enough to treat everyone the same. I’m willing to bet if I passed a fake $20 bill and was unarmed, I could get way more unruly than this guy did and I wouldn’t end up dead.

- - - Updated - - -

I just looked at an update of what’s going on, I sure hope Trump doesn’t sit on the sidelines here, these people have crossed the line by leaps and bounds and should be treated as terrorists. Get the damn military on there and treat this like a war zone. Anyone out rioting should be shot dead immediately. Maybe that sounds harsh but they have clearly gone from protesting to waging a war with the city. Come on Trump, deal with this

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
This shit show is turning me into a racists.

We can thank the welfare system for this mess. These are people that have never had to work and they have no clue what the value of anything is. Quit enabling them to make that culture even a bigger problem that it is now. For the rest of us it's survival of the fittest , Some work hard and make enough to make ends meet , Some have easy jobs and make enough for sparkly boats but we all have one thing in common, We worked for it and we take care of it. If this was about the cop they should have went and tore down his house and burned him out but they are more into stealing shit , looting and destruction .

This is the mentality we are dealing with, Babies having babies so they can be a suga momma.

- - - Updated - - -

Stereotyping has saved me many headaches in life. Just saying.

Many Many

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The city has also abandoned three other precincts now. This is what happens when you govern on political correctness. This would be all over if they had stood their ground and shot the first piece of shit that came through the fence. They would have scattered like the rats they are.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
The mayor and governor have really let this get out of hand. They should have implemented a curfew and put the national guard in there a lot sooner. Anybody doing damage or looting should be shot on site. There's absolutely no reason for the violence and rioting.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
My guess is we all stereotype, we all have some degree of racism, that’s life. When your a cop though, you have to be smart enough to treat everyone the same. I’m willing to bet if I passed a fake $20 bill and was unarmed, I could get way more unruly than this guy did and I wouldn’t end up dead.

- - - Updated - - -

I just looked at an update of what’s going on, I sure hope Trump doesn’t sit on the sidelines here, these people have crossed the line by leaps and bounds and should be treated as terrorists. Get the damn military on there and treat this like a war zone. Anyone out rioting should be shot dead immediately. Maybe that sounds harsh but they have clearly gone from protesting to waging a war with the city. Come on Trump, deal with this
He's to busy with his little pissing match with twitter

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
The DAPL protest set a good example of where this country stands with protesters and this is only going to escalate unless we quit watching and start doing something.

- - - Updated - - -

He's to busy with his feud with twitter

If what I read and hear about that is true , It's worthy of a topic all of it's own. I've pretty much been a middle man but if he starts the poor me shit I'll be jumping on board with you in a heartbeat.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
all by design

liberal leadership is letting things unravel - and many centrists are supporting it

boy are we effed

Happycamper

Honored Member
How long before Lutheran and Catholic Social Services begins re-locating some of that displaced vermin out here? I see a lot of empty apartments in our cities.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-blasts-minneapolis-mayor-vows-to-deploy-military-if-needed

President Trump took to Twitter early Friday to vow military support for the governor of Minnesota after another night of violent protest in Minneapolis, which included a police station being overrun and set on fire.

“I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis,” Trump tweeted. “A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right.

A second tweet continued, “These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let this happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you.”

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88