passport psa...

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Went fishing in Sask with my brother and my boys. One of my boys drove from a long way to jump in with us. He forgot his passport so we had all the other ID paperwork. Drivers license, birth certificate and anything else he could come up with. Crossed the border and the Canadians at the port didn't much care about the passport. He said "The Americans are the Natzi Passport Guys, not the Canadians" The guy at the port had been around for years and mentioned that we would be getting a hard time on the way back. We fished and got back to the border to cross. The agent at the border was a complete ass. Read him the riot act for about 15-20 minutes about not having a passport and not being responsible enough to remember to bring it. All we could do is sit and pretty much listen to the ass chewing without saying a word. So, long story short, bring a passport or pass card if your crossing the border. It's not to get into Canada, it's to get back into the US without being belittled and berated by a US agent. In the meantime, how many illegals are being turned loose in the US who knowingly aren't US citizens and don't belong here??? Pretty messed up if you ask me!!

Fish On!

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
:;:imwithstupid Yah, tell them to piss off!! ;:;badidea That won't get you pulled into the inspection garage and your car ripped apart. ;:;rofl

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mx and Ca r cool going in the only reason they want it is courtesy so when u go back out u don't get stuck by the us border patrol. It's the US that is the issue. In BC border I got 50 questions about my job. That was wired. 911 do u want the security or not.

- - - Updated - - -

I want the security go get a passport. Hope your not a trump build the wall supporter cus if u don't want the passport security then why build a fn wall

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
:;:imwithstupid Yah, tell them to piss off!! ;:;badidea That won't get you pulled into the inspection garage and your car ripped apart. ;:;rofl
Well I meant in a nice way. Ya know like "Why yes sir I do realize I should have a passport. I believe you will see that I do have the required forms of ID so I would kindly like to be on my way. Now please piss off and bug the next person extra just for me.":)

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
we were going up every week a few years ago so saw the same agents all the time... it's best to get along with them as i've seen trucks and boats gutted at the border...

i don't remember a birth certificate and drivers license being good enough - we were told we needed a passport and always had it with us after that... everyone i know personally that goes up there has at least the card...

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
More thoughtsShort,
I agree with most of your thinking about security and the passports. I still get pissed when I actually think about the whole deal. I can prove I am a US citizen and follow the laws. I get a passport to appease their security efforts. We KNOWINGLY let thousands of illegal aliens cross our border and then turn them loose inside the US. We also know most of them won't return for their hearing. I bet they were treated better at the Mexico border then my son was at the US border coming from Canada. And they knew he was a US citizen with a clean record. They typed his name in their data base and all the info showed up on their screen. The people coming across on the Mexican border are way more likely to be "A Terrorist" So my point is, please round up all the illegals and throw them out! (BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.) before it's too late.
Force US citizens to comply with rules and spend the money to get more credentials to tell them we are not terrorists and let the illegals walk free in the US.

Fish On!!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93