Pats or eagles?

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chris collingsworth = Douche head...got real sick of hearing him talk about brady all night long...he was pretty much against philly touchdowns when under reveiw,

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chris collingsworth = Douche head...got real sick of hearing him talk about brady all night long...he was pretty much against philly touchdowns when under reveiw,

Collinsworth is the worst. He was bragging up the halftime show like it was the 2nd coming of Christ. It sucked. Worst halftime show in a long long time.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's all scripted, made Brady fall on his sword so people forget the kneeling fiasco.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jimmy G is a three time champ he carried the clip board just the same

I don't recall Jimmy G going 11-2 while throwing 33 TD to 7 Int to get his team home field advantage through the playoffs. Still a bummer for Wentz though, not quite the same as actually playing in it, but he was still a major reason why they were there and has his first ring because of it. He will get his shot and probably before Jimmy G!

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't recall Jimmy G going 11-2 while throwing 33 TD to 7 Int to get his team home field advantage through the playoffs. Still a bummer for Wentz though, not quite the same as actually playing in it, but he was still a major reason why they were there and has his first ring because of it. He will get his shot and probably before Jimmy G!

not quite the same it is not the same at all. Its like watching your buddy shoot 180" deer and then taking a picture with it

- - - Updated - - -

this is fun

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
not quite the same it is not the same at all. Its like watching your buddy shoot 180" deer and then taking a picture with it

- - - Updated - - -

this is fun
Whats worse? The fact that your boy lost, or the fact that he showed up to the game looking like Bruce Jenner during transition?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whats worse? The fact that your boy lost, or the fact that he showed up to the game looking like Bruce Jenner during transition?

I wonder if he wears his five rings all on one hand so it is easier to hold hands with his supper model wife with his other?

- - - Updated - - -

Capture.0.png

- - - Updated - - -

th

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holding hands with her is the most physical contact he has these days. Tina Brady has a nice ring to it don't ya think. Anyways i'm done, i'm not going to sit here all day and argue with a whiner who's team and bandwagon team just got beat by a backup QB.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
do you think his head would explode if rogers and brady played each other in the super bowl. He would not know who to give blowies to

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
So not following football real close, if Wentz is ready to go beginning of next year who will be the QB??? would be hard to just throw Foles to the side after the last month and half or so. I guess only time will tell or only the shadow knows.

GOLFER

I wonder if he wears his five rings all on one hand so it is easier to hold hands with his supper model wife with his other?

- - - Updated - - -

Capture.0.png

- - - Updated - - -

th

Wow, you really have a serious mancrush going on.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

this is fun

Are you saying Wentz had nothing to do with the 11-2 record before his injury?

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
So not following football real close, if Wentz is ready to go beginning of next year who will be the QB??? would be hard to just throw Foles to the side after the last month and half or so. I guess only time will tell or only the shadow knows.
Wentz will start when healthy. They will probably trade Foles for a draft pick.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

Wentz will be the starter and the Eagles will get a few draft picks in the Foles trade.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member

I read, that if Wentz is 100%, his back at starter and Foles has stated his is fine with back up role.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34