Pats or eagles?

Dalton

I agree that he will be the starter next season. I just think that his coaches and teammates around him didn’t get enough credit when he was playing. He is an average QB that got lucky to get drafted by a team that has one of the best rosters in the NFL.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree that he will be the starter next season. I just think that his coaches and teammates around him didn’t get enough credit when he was playing. He is an average QB that got lucky to get drafted by a team that has one of the best rosters in the NFL.
You know they didn't have the same roster last year right? They definitely put together a great roster and added some key pieces last off season and guess what some of those guys specifically signed with Philly to play with Wentz. I'm not sure they make the SB without home field thru the playoffs and Wentz had something to do with them getting home field.

One more thing, pretty boy Tommy has missed some games in New England and remind me how well his backups played those times? Yeah that's what I thought. For as great as everyone wants to make him out to be he is 5-3 in SB's and probably should be 3-5. Football is the ultimate team sport and the QB's always get too much credit and too much criticism.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
When the person is from your state and we do not have many who make it big time (but we have some) one will ride the train and stand behind him/her and put him/her up on a throne.

When the one is not from your state then it maybe they are just another average person who got lucky.
No skill involved.
If you surround the quarterback with the best there is and the quarterback sucks you will have a team that may just suck also or at best just another average team. Brady is on top of his world. Yes he may whine but he is up with Montana, Bradshaw, the rest and even Tommy Kramer (never should have sober him up). I respect him and others for their God given skills and efforts.

My son shot a deer of lifetime with his bow this year. Yes he found him in 2016 and spent countless hours and I mean countless hours since then to harvest this year and he is the one who pull the bow back. I sat and watched with encouragement and what his needs where.
But I gave him life, I bought him his first bow and gun and I brought him into my world. I and family provided for him and helped shape him.

Yes for me, it was the same as if I pull the bow back myself and no matter what others think I have the same pride as he has as if I pull the bow back myself (I just can no longer at my age do that, it did not matter if him or I for me) db

Last edited:

Dalton

You know they didn't have the same roster last year right? They definitely put together a great roster and added some key pieces last off season and guess what some of those guys specifically signed with Philly to play with Wentz. I'm not sure they make the SB without home field thru the playoffs and Wentz had something to do with them getting home field.

One more thing, pretty boy Tommy has missed some games in New England and remind me how well his backups played those times? Yeah that's what I thought. For as great as everyone wants to make him out to be he is 5-3 in SB's and probably should be 3-5. Football is the ultimate team sport and the QB's always get too much credit and too much criticism.

Just relax man. I’m just giving my opinion. I don’t think any of the players Philadelphia signed only signed so they could play with Wentz. They probably signed with them for the money lol. And I agree about Tom Brady. I think he is over rated too.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Average QB? Wow what a statement. The kid has lots of talent and he also gets to play with some very talented men. They all make each other look better. Wentz always gives credit to the other players as it isn't all about him and he knows it but the kid isn't an average QB. Far from it and the future years will show it.
I don't like Brady but he is a very talented QB but as a receiver, not so much.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
he is definitely not "average".

also, you JT haters... thems fighting words! #guywhodoesntknowtalentwhenheseesit! ;)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
i was disappointed that bringing sexy back was so short that is my jam

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
thats part of the game and what makes it hard. I answered your question have the balls to answer mine do you think it is the same sitting and watching as it is playing?
I don't know how wentz feels you would have to ask him he is the one with a ring not you or me. No watching from the sidelines with an injury is not the same as playing but that does not mean he doesn't deserve the ring.

you really seam butt hurt today did Brady take out his frustration on your backside last night?

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
I suspect Tommy boy to consider retiring in the next year or two once he feels its too hard to make the SB because the Pats WILL start to self destruct on the fact that BOTH offensive and defensive coordinators are leaving, that is going to be huge factor I kid you not, belicheat doesn't single hand do all the work to get everyone to play like he wants, he relies on his staff, stack that with some of the players are FA, and their contracts are up, also I think Gronkie boy is considering walking as well. I honestly believe the light is starting to dim on the Pats

Tommy boy is all about him breaking records, as far as I'm concerned he has no class. There were other QB's before his time that could have shattered records if they had not gotten injured or stayed play longer. Marnio is one of them, he was already putting numbers up, then the foot injury came in, he called it quits, being able to walk was more important to him than crummy nfl stats.

Carson is going places. Only 2nd year in the NFL and has a SB Ring!!!!...Did tommy boy get a ring in his 2nd year in the NFL??? Hell no.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know how wentz feels you would have to ask him he is the one with a ring not you or me. No watching from the sidelines with an injury is not the same as playing but that does not mean he doesn't deserve the ring.

you really seam butt hurt today did Brady take out his frustration on your backside last night?

I never asked how wentz feels. and never said he did not deserve a ring. I am not the one butt hurt about the truth

- - - Updated - - -

I suspect Tommy boy to consider retiring in the next year or two once he feels its too hard to make the SB because the Pats WILL start to self destruct on the fact that BOTH offensive and defensive coordinators are leaving, that is going to be huge factor I kid you not, belicheat doesn't single hand do all the work to get everyone to play like he wants, he relies on his staff, stack that with some of the players are FA, and their contracts are up, also I think Gronkie boy is considering walking as well. I honestly believe the light is starting to dim on the Pats

Tommy boy is all about him breaking records, as far as I'm concerned he has no class. There were other QB's before his time that could have shattered records if they had not gotten injured or stayed play longer. Marnio is one of them, he was already putting numbers up, then the foot injury came in, he called it quits, being able to walk was more important to him than crummy nfl stats.

Carson is going places. Only 2nd year in the NFL and has a SB Ring!!!!...Did tommy boy get a ring in his 2nd year in the NFL??? Hell no.

in his second year he won the superbowl and superbowl mvp.............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XXXVI

Last edited:

vern

Founding Member
Founding Member

The guy is 40 years old, way to go out on a limb and suggest he'll be retiring in the next couple years. How is it classless to keep playing when your are leading your team to the Super Bowl on a regular basis, while taking less money to do so? I'm no New England fan, but what Brady is doing right now has never been done in the history of the NFL. What record is he chasing? Extending his record for most Super Bowl titles? How classless to go after that one.

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member

simplejack (1).jpg
what a hot NFL take

- - - Updated - - -

The guy is 40 years old, way to go out on a limb and suggest he'll be retiring in the next couple years.

This part made me laugh very hard

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never asked how wentz feels. and never said he did not deserve a ring. I am not the one butt hurt about the truth

- - - Updated - - -

in his second year he won the superbowl and superbowl

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XXXVI

not sure why you are bashing a guy who was hurt and couldn't play. He did throw a touchdown pass after his injury which put him ahead of Brady for the season with two games less

Brady 32 td 8. Int. Rating 102.8. In 16 games

wentz. 33 td. 7. Int. Rating 101.9. In 14 games

( Brady 14 games. 28 td 7 Int 103.7 rating )

but your golden ( shower ) boy is better than anyone in the league and wentz is over rated. OK

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
are you pissed that you got the poster of wentz all crusted up jerking off on it or what? If you are going off one season than he is better than brady hell he has won more college championships. Wentz was drafted way higher in the draft so he should be better no questions asked. Lets talk in 15 more years and see how it compares. Maybe win a playoff game first then we can really start comparing them. Its a fact he did not play in the play offs he did not play in the super bowl. How many other qbs have played till they are 40 and played at that caliber? How many others have 5 superbowl victories how many have played in 8. For the next 15 years the eagles will have to go to a super bowl more or less every other year just to match that.

- - - Updated - - -

set the hook

GOLFER

are you pissed that you got the poster of wentz all crusted up jerking off on it or what? If you are going off one season than he is better than brady hell he has won more college championships. Wentz was drafted way higher in the draft so he should be better no questions asked. Lets talk in 15 more years and see how it compares. Maybe win a playoff game first then we can really start comparing them. Its a fact he did not play in the play offs he did not play in the super bowl. How many other qbs have played till they are 40 and played at that caliber? How many others have 5 superbowl victories how many have played in 8. For the next 15 years the eagles will have to go to a super bowl more or less every other year just to match that.

So whose Dad could beat up the other Dad?

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy is 40 years old, way to go out on a limb and suggest he'll be retiring in the next couple years. How is it classless to keep playing when your are leading your team to the Super Bowl on a regular basis, while taking less money to do so? I'm no New England fan, but what Brady is doing right now has never been done in the history of the NFL. What record is he chasing? Extending his record for most Super Bowl titles? How classless to go after that one.

My last post on this subject...first my bad, when I did my research, I originally thought it was his 3rd year when you got is first ring..Secondly, class...ah...that means how you carry yourself as a person, not on your playing abilities...did you know that he didn't even go shake Foles hand??? That my friend is what I meant about class.....he's is terrible at it, pouts worse than a kid...pain and simple....I have more respect for terry bradshaw, montana and others when it comes to class........mic drop

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My last post on this subject...first my bad, when I did my research, I originally thought it was his 3rd year when you got is first ring..Secondly, class...ah...that means how you carry yourself as a person, not on your playing abilities...did you know that he didn't even go shake Foles hand??? That my friend is what I meant about class.....he's is terrible at it, pouts worse than a kid...pain and simple....I have more respect for terry bradshaw, montana and others when it comes to class........mic drop

If Tom Brady was born in North Dakota you would be saying just he opposite. Since your a Sprint car guy Steve kinser now that guy has no class. Seen him tell a few different kids to get lost he didn't have time to sign the t-shirt they just bought from him.

- - - Updated - - -

you both look like idiots for arguing this. So there's that at least

I am not arguing I am passing time.

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

set the hook

since all we can go off of now is their first two years let's put them head to head. It looks like wentz is off to a better start than Brady and the future has not been written yet

Year. games start TD. Int. Rating. SB rings Playoff wins

Brady. 00. - 1 0. 0. 42.4. 0. 0
01. 15 18. 12. 86.5. 1. 3

Wentz. 16. 16. 16. 14. 79.3. 0. 0
17. 13. 33. 7. 101.9. 1. 0

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 88
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 53