Pedophiles in ND Legislature

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did he commit these crimes in ND? Should he be extradited to the country where the crime occurred for prosecuting? I havent been following this much at all...

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did he commit these crimes in ND? Should he be extradited to the country where the crime occurred for prosecuting? I havent been following this much at all...
https://bismarcktribune.com/news/st...cle_11a89eae-55d5-11ef-986d-df1a21611944.html

" A former North Dakota lawmaker who pleaded guilty Thursday to a child sex tourism charge believed he wasn’t breaking any local laws.
But that doesn’t matter under U.S. law, says the CEO of an organization that fights child sexual exploitation, the North Dakota Monitor reported.
“It is a crime to purchase a child’s body anywhere in the world,” said Lori Cohen, an attorney who leads the organization known as PACT, or Protect All Children from Trafficking. “And U.S. law is very clear about this. There are no exceptions.”

Former Sen. Ray Holmberg, R-Grand Forks, pleaded guilty to traveling with the intent to engage in illicit sexual conduct, specifically that he intended to purchase sex from minors under 18. Prosecutors allege he took about 14 trips to Prague between 2011 and 2021 to pay for sex acts with boys.

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bet the poor bastard got molested as a kid.
those are his words not mine. but apparently the consent age in Czech Republic is 15
I know they’re his, read it elsewhere.

What a piece of work. “I didn’t think being a perv was illegal”.

How about just generally not being a perv - regardless of what country you travel to in order to perv out?

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Either way this piece of shit will hire a piece of shit attorney with money we paid from the state coffers a salary so he can be a giant piece of shit and get off on some technicality and still get a state pension for being a giant piece of shit. All the while spending how many man hours and tax dollars in court and wasting peoples time when we all know the simple solution to handling pieces of shit like this the way it should be.

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
He has plead guilty to traveling for child rape. They dropped the child p@rn charges. It doesn’t sound like sentencing is going to happen for a number of months. This is in Federal Court.

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
What do you think the future will be for these child molesters and the trannies going to grade schools? This is going to get much worse and the Left is pushing this crap.
Wake up people.
Get the ropes out!
You're funny. People should be much more worried about the wolves in sheep's clothing like the politicians discussed in this thread. The scary rainbow folks are already under the microscope

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
You're funny. People should be much more worried about the wolves in sheep's clothing like the politicians discussed in this thread. The scary rainbow folks are already under the microscope
I wish that were true, but it seems to me the freaky rainbow folks are being pushed on the kiss, small kids. I see no evidence they're under any microscope, but wish too God they were.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
But I'm consistently shocked at the short sentences many get. How does something like this get a slap on the wrist? Hang 'em high I say.....
This is what I was talking about. 5 years of prison and 5 years supervised probation for 25 counts of promoting or directing obscene sexual performance by a minor, some as young as 3 years old? And he's already convicted of luring minors by computer in 2019?

Hang him and be done.

1724979636859.png

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
And yet Holmberg is still out , what a fricken joke. I am telling you he will not serve a day . Poor health and a walker at the next appearance just watch

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guys guys , come on, a little rehab and you know he'll come around and be an asset to society. 💉

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 26