Perch Bite?

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not judging you, just reading some of your posts in this forum, and in some of them it seems you have a bad attitude. Unless maybe I just read them wrong, if I did :;:sorry . Happy Holidays!!

ND_ice_angler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not judging you, just reading some of your posts in this forum, and in some of them it seems you have a bad attitude. Unless maybe I just read them wrong, if I did :;:sorry . Happy Holidays!!

Youre right, I was over the top on some occasions. I got a little heated and for that I apologize. I can see what it looks like to other long-time members...I came over from FBO in hopes of sharing/receiving quality fishing reports and discussions. I can see my approach was probably the wrong way to go about it. I just got so frustrated with FBO and inadvertently carried some of it over to NDA. I hope I may get to know some of you and we can share some of our fishing experiences. Feel free to Pm me regarding reports of my outings so far this year- I'm happy to share with fellow ND anglers. Best of luck in your endeavors in the upcoming year!

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
ice anger, I give info to people that are decent about it through a message. This is a good site if you ask in the right way. FBO needs you! There is people with the same style as you on that site.

BotnoJoe

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;popcorn

Attachments

100_0009.jpg 100_0010.jpg

ND_ice_angler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Goose Lake over by Harvey. Don't tell anybody.

Lol. I haven't been up to Goose this year yet, but have had good luck in the past. I heard people were launching small boats on Goose this summer! I was wondering if that got hit pretty hard. My dad was out in that area yesterday and said there was only one house out there, so I'm curious

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 19
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 5