What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Bird Hunting
Pheasant
Pheasant Politics
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="PrairieGhost" data-source="post: 207413" data-attributes="member: 704"><p>Oh come on somebody watch it. ----------- he talks about guns, and how foolish it is to blame guns. He also talks about how we are not getting more liberties, but loosing liberties. He is dead right on how it is happening also. He mentions federal gov, but he forgot to mention the supreme court usurping powers that the constitution did not give them. He also speaks of the disrespect for our constitution today. I forget his book, but he wrote one on that subject. I could go on, but I hope this is enough to get people interested. I think he at times stands in for Rush Limbaugh. I like him better last night, and couldn't disagree with much of anything.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="PrairieGhost, post: 207413, member: 704"] Oh come on somebody watch it. ----------- he talks about guns, and how foolish it is to blame guns. He also talks about how we are not getting more liberties, but loosing liberties. He is dead right on how it is happening also. He mentions federal gov, but he forgot to mention the supreme court usurping powers that the constitution did not give them. He also speaks of the disrespect for our constitution today. I forget his book, but he wrote one on that subject. I could go on, but I hope this is enough to get people interested. I think he at times stands in for Rush Limbaugh. I like him better last night, and couldn't disagree with much of anything. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
44 minutes ago
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Today at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Today at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Today at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Today at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Yesterday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Sunday at 11:14 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Bird Hunting
Pheasant
Pheasant Politics
Top
Bottom