What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Bird Hunting
Pheasant
Pheasant Politics
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="PrairieGhost" data-source="post: 207417" data-attributes="member: 704"><p>Haha how old are you now? You know there is no trail to behind the scene bs.</p><p></p><p> I'm sure there are many that I am not aware of that I don't like. Since I don't like gov getting to big and to invasive I'm positive I could find one if I look. Being able to remember some would help. Oh, I didn't like payment in kind which was touted as conservation. I didn't consider it conservation, but welfare. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Well you and Walter, and I agree. You should know a couple you could call and see if hell froze over. :;:muahaha</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="PrairieGhost, post: 207417, member: 704"] Haha how old are you now? You know there is no trail to behind the scene bs. I'm sure there are many that I am not aware of that I don't like. Since I don't like gov getting to big and to invasive I'm positive I could find one if I look. Being able to remember some would help. Oh, I didn't like payment in kind which was touted as conservation. I didn't consider it conservation, but welfare. Well you and Walter, and I agree. You should know a couple you could call and see if hell froze over. :;:muahaha [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
44 minutes ago
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Today at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Today at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Today at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Today at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Yesterday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Sunday at 11:14 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Bird Hunting
Pheasant
Pheasant Politics
Top
Bottom