Pittbull breed, what do you think?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
With a very small exception to the rule, only dumbasses and crackheads have pitbulls. You have to have nothing to lose and think you're a badass to own one for the most part. There are exceptions to the rule, but I've never met a person that I thought was intelligent and put together that has owned one.
AND naïve single women....

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
yes if you're not a drug dealer and need to scare thief's away i cant see a reason to have one.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
yes if you're not a drug dealer and need to scare thief's away i cant see a reason to have one.
Catch dog for hog hunting and some have started running with hounds while cat hunting for wolf protection.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’d like to go all in on banning dogs. Not just pittbulls in town, but all dogs!! I shouldnt have to listen to your barking piece of shit dog all day and night. I shouldnt have to put up with shitting dogs in my yard. If I wanted shit piles in my yard, I’d shit outside myself. When I become supreme ruler of the universe, a minimum of 20 acres and 20 miles from the nearest house is what I will require to have a dog. Plus clipped vocal cords. What people don’t under is nobody gives a shit about your dog except you!!! its only important to you. There is no other hell when trying to sleep after a night shift and having to listen to barking piece of shit dogs. Kill them all!!!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Me too been around dogs (animals) my whole life, I have a predisposition that all animals find me appealing and thankfully I have never been attacked by any dog except of course when I was too young to know that my actions have consequences. I have personally only owned labs but have been around pits, American bully, Doberman, rottys, great Danes, bull mastiff, and all kinds of mutts to count. But I agree nothing pisses people off more then a dog who is chained up in the back yard barking because it's screaming for some kind of attention. I feel bad for dogs that are a novelty too some people, I guess during the pandemic there was a surge of people buying dogs only to find out they could not take care of these animals for whatever reason. Excessive barking is a sign of neglect especially when you are living in town where people have to listen to that, @Skeeter have you ever tried talking to the authorities as to a solution because clearly excessive barking has to be some kind of public nuisance.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Me too been around dogs (animals) my whole life, I have a predisposition that all animals find me appealing and thankfully I have never been attacked by any dog except of course when I was too young to know that my actions have consequences. I have personally only owned labs but have been around pits, American bully, Doberman, rottys, great Danes, bull mastiff, and all kinds of mutts to count. But I agree nothing pisses people off more then a dog who is chained up in the back yard barking because it's screaming for some kind of attention. I feel bad for dogs that are a novelty too some people, I guess during the pandemic there was a surge of people buying dogs only to find out they could not take care of these animals for whatever reason. Excessive barking is a sign of neglect especially when you are living in town where people have to listen to that, @Skeeter have you ever tried talking to the authorities as to a solution because clearly excessive barking has to be some kind of public nuisance.
“”I have a predisposition that all animals find me appealing”

Why don’t you exhibit that quality around people?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82