Places to fish around fargo ?

riverfisher

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am looking for some placed to take the boat around Fargo this weekend. I was going to take My brother in-law and his kid fishing this weekend in Bismarck but there car broke now they want me to take the boat over there just looking for something within an hour of Fargo that i can get them on a few fish thanks for any input.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Red River and brewer is also within an hour good panfish lake with some decent walleyes and some nice bass if u want.

riverfisher

Founding Member
Founding Member
i could just don't want to drive 3 hours just to go drive another 3 hours to fish

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Best advice go to the ndgf website and download the small body of water stocking report. Then figure out what you want to kind fish based on the difference in distance you wish to travel.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Best advice go to the ndgf website and download the small body of water stocking report. Then figure out what you want to kind fish based on the difference in distance you wish to travel.

:;:exactly I printed this off and found several smaller lakes i plan on hitting this summer. Great info

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
I typically head east. There are plenty of small MN lakes within 45-60 min of Fargo. The Cormorant lakes, Lizzie and Lida all hold walleyes, northerns and bass. If you don't want to spring for MN licenses, I would try out Ashtabula. I haven't fished it myself, but I know fish can be had there.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75