Purchases on Your Radar

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Zero turn mower - this year---Gotta the Zero Turn today, guess I'll go in debt like everyone else....lol

Boat - Next year, possibly

Last edited:

7mmshooter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gonna try an ozonics and got my building permit gotta start building the New house.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Atlas bipod is a for.sure buy in the next week.
Would like a gen2 vortex razor for the rifle but that might wait
Also get started on getting a suppressor

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm gonna get some things for stuff.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm looking at some fly tying stuff, a bow for the boy and ammo.

And whatever else I can convince my wife to let me buy!!:cool:

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was in Cabelas in Rapid city a couple days ago and found a Moultrie 1100i Game cam for a real good price in the bargain bin area, nearly 100 bucks off retail. Other than that I want a Yeti or equal for my pontoon, looking for a Tundra 65 or 75, have a lead on one a guy wants to sell, should know in a week or so if it works out.
Also a high quality air rifle non co2 for small critters around yard since 22 shells are no longer available seems like. So many choices in air rifles anymore I have no idea where to start, was told the RWS Diana model 34 is high quality, I see some nice Gamo rifles too but do not know what quality they are.

Stay away from Gamo, I shoot allot of air rifle and had terrible luck with them. RWS makes a group at rifle I shoot 3 of them. I really like the 48 side cocking myself. Its allot more accurate for longer periods of time than the break open barrel type rifles.

- - - Updated - - -

A nice big shop I can just drive the truck and boat in an close the door. And drive out the door on the other end when I leave. That'd make me happy. :)

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was in Cabelas in Rapid city a couple days ago and found a Moultrie 1100i Game cam for a real good price in the bargain bin area, nearly 100 bucks off retail. Other than that I want a Yeti or equal for my pontoon, looking for a Tundra 65 or 75, have a lead on one a guy wants to sell, should know in a week or so if it works out.
Also a high quality air rifle non co2 for small critters around yard since 22 shells are no longer available seems like. So many choices in air rifles anymore I have no idea where to start, was told the RWS Diana model 34 is high quality, I see some nice Gamo rifles too but do not know what quality they are.

Springers are a strange animal. Shooting them is more like shooting a bow. I'd suggest tooling around here for a bit:

http://www.airgundepot.com/how-to-get-a-springer-to-shoot-straight-article.html

http://www.pyramydair.com/

Last edited:

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
Springers are a strange animal. Shooting them is more like shooting a bow. I'd suggest tooling around here for a bit:

http://www.airgundepot.com/how-to-get-a-springer-to-shoot-straight-article.html

http://www.pyramydair.com/

After looking at what was in the Scheels add I got the wrong gun at the sale price. I got a regular .22 cal Benjamin NP with scope and laser instead of the advertised NP2 with scope and sling. Not sure if I got the better deal or if I should return it for the actual NP2. The regular NP is labelled at $219 the NP2 was on sale @ 199 regular is 249,Ipaid 199 for the regular NP, something is screwed up. Do you think the NP2 is a better deal than the NP? I wasn't paying attention, mine has a regular stock the NP2 has a thumb hole stock.

Last edited:

all4eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member

You won't be disappointed with the Diana, game is not even in the same caliber.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did see recently that the new 112# Minn-Kota can be got with a 72" shaft. If'n you got a 72" shaft commin' outta the water, you'd best be hopin' Gordon Lightfoot ain't privy to it.

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
My new shop I've been planning for 2 years, start pouring footers in June.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Zebco 33 classic and Red Ryder for my daughter, Wife said 16 months old is to young for such things..... what mama doesnt know...
Rebuilt kit for the engine on my hot rod
Convert my roller trailer to bunks

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
These were on my radar until I spent the day on the couch nursing a hangover of all hangovers. Two spare spools and 300 yards of power pro super slick 8.

- - - Updated - - -

I propose we all start celebrating our friends 30th bdays when we're no older than 23.

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
I really just want to finish my shop. It's currently a 36 x 48 pole barn with dirt floor. I hope to do that next spring.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82