Question

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are seeding the red states with them to eventually turn them blue. And as to the boarding plane without id i have seen videos of pilots that say there are sometimes whole flights full of people like that flying with no id and they dont have to pass thru TSA which the pilots were very upset about.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I live in a small town. Doesn't appear to be any beaners walking the streets yet. On the other hand, roofing companies should be fully staffed nowadays.

dblkluk

★★★★ Legendary Member
They are seeding the red states with them to eventually turn them blue. And as to the boarding plane without id i have seen videos of pilots that say there are sometimes whole flights full of people like that flying with no id and they dont have to pass thru TSA which the pilots were very upset about.
This is just nonsense. A commercial pilot is not flying a plane full of people who didn't pass through security of some sort.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
See they even have a fucking valet

1727728769332.png

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
they are taking commercial flights - You might want to check your sources
There has been multiple reports of “newcomers” being flown around the country without flight manifests being provided to the airports….doesn’t sound like a situation an ID would be required for

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
There has been multiple reports of “newcomers” being flown around the country without flight manifests being provided to the airports….doesn’t sound like a situation an ID would be required for
The Transportation Security Administration confirmed to Fox News on Friday that it allows illegal immigrants to use arrest warrants as an alternative form of ID to board airplanes.

"For non-citizens and non-U.S. nationals who do not otherwise have acceptable forms of ID for presentation at security checkpoints, TSA may also accept certain DHS-issued forms, including ICE Form I-200 (Warrant for Arrest of an Alien)," a TSA spokesperson told Fox News.

Sounds like commercial flights to me

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds to me like they’re using multiple ways of sending these illegals where they want to get them.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 362
  • This month: 227
  • This month: 193
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 98
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 80