Real Coffee?

What is your preference ???

• Total voters

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Copenhagen and coffee go together like cocaine and waffles
Is that the white stuff IHOP sprinkles all over the top? This whole time I've thought it was powdered sugar....

I'm a Kirkland K-cup guy. Wife has it ready for me every morning when I walk out the door. She either loves me or is slowly poisoning me. Now that I think of it, she watches a TON of Forensic Files.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Is that the white stuff IHOP sprinkles all over the top? This whole time I've thought it was powdered sugar....

I'm a Kirkland K-cup guy. Wife has it ready for me every morning when I walk out the door. She either loves me or is slowly poisoning me. Now that I think of it, she watches a TON of Forensic Files.
You need a pet rat to test it.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. LB

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
You need a pet rat to test it.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. LB
But if it's only coffee I'll have a rat all hopped-up on caffeine to deal with! I think I'll just keep thinking she loves me.....love is ignorance after all, isn't that the saying? Or maybe love is death? or love is blind? Yeah, that's it. Love makes you go blind.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

Your a goner, no doubt in my mind 😏

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 192
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 61