Restaurant shut down because...

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
right in downtown Williston from what I understand. So it's a business that is basically attached to one side or the other I would guess. It's reopening friday so we're going to go to support the dude. I'll get the exact location and such.

- - - Updated - - -

I might add this isn't uncommon for this area. The county wasn't going to allow billboards a few years back. One billboard company had sold a bunch of adds and acquired permission from land owners for the billboards. went in to get permits and were denied. they went to planning and zoning with a formal request and we're denied. they hired attorneys and sued the county and won. The county had to pay them $ in a settlement. And they won't tell a soul how much it was. Rumor has it they paid out around 250K. But no one is talking at the county level. Someone was going to go after this through the freedom of information act but so far nothing. This has been two or three years.

rhino2003

Founding Member
Founding Member
Screenshot_2015-10-16-09-51-16_1.jpg

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
right in downtown Williston from what I understand. So it's a business that is basically attached to one side or the other I would guess. It's reopening friday so we're going to go to support the dude. I'll get the exact location and such.

I didn't even know the place existed but I might make a trip now to give them some support.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Small town politics, learn from Mr Cobb, kiss the right ass or go away

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
it's two doors to the north of JC Penney. right next to Ritter Land co on one side and a pizza place on the other.

RangerNation81

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chad you and Brian won't be disappointed at all!!! Very good food and I'd venture to say some of the best service in town!! There is a hair salon, pizza buffet and a professional office real close to the restraunt

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Almost stopped today, had to hit cooks on main for some must have equipment for a harvest party tonight. Didn't have the time but I'm going to find a reason to go next week.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Small town politics, learn from Mr Cobb, kiss the right ass or go away

Perhaps the "right ass" in Mr. Cobbs case just didn;t want an asshole moving to their community bringing more assholes trying to change their entire community to his "Pioneer Little Europe".

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Describe the differences between affirmative action and white supremacy? Or for that matter the black lives matter movement?
I know that India food is not pleasant on the olfactory

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 62
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 24