REVIVAL IS COMING

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Interesting, although we have been warned about false prophets. As for prophets there was 400 years of silence between Malachi and John the prophet. Catholics fill this time frame in with the Apocrypha but most of it is unknown authors and therfore not cannonized by the early church. It also conflicts with cannonized literature. For example it has some works richeousness statements that led the Pope to selling indulgences. Want to have the neighbors wife without sinning just pay the church.

There was three things that I did find interesting. His description of Trump being shot was uncanny, although I was sure the unhinged left would try it I feared they may succeed. Second I was very bothered when they displayed this large statue of Ishtar here in the United States and when a lady pastor in Calfornia displayed a huge Asherah pole outside her church.. Also he was correct about Beyoncé but that's not prophetic.

I forget what one of them said about child sacrifice, and the lady mentioned Sodom is burning. In the Bible two things piss God off. The Jewish people were sent into Babalonian exile for 70 years because of many wrongs, but mostly child sacrifice, and we make them look like amateurs with our 63 million abortions. Second before Sodom was destroyed we have the story about Lot being visited by two angels looking like normal men and the men of Sodom wanted to have sex with them. Very shortly after Sodom was totally wiped off the map. Today we have pride parades. This all turns around or we have some severe consequences we will face.

I'm not big on modern prophets. I think for the most part God has replaced them with the Bible. Moses wrote the Torah which is the first five books of the Bible. Then the prophets and then the New Testament with the most contribution by Mathew, Mark, Luke, John, and of course Paul's letters to the churches.

Last edited:

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Interesting, although we have been warned about false prophets. As for prophets there was 400 years of silence between Malachi and John the prophet. Catholics fill this time frame in with the Apocrypha but most of it is unknown authors and therfore not cannonized by the early church. It also conflicts with cannonized literature. For example it has some works richeousness statements that led the Pope to selling indulgences. Want to have the neighbors wife without sinning just pay the church.

There was three things that I did find interesting. His description of Trump being shot was uncanny, although I was sure the unhinged left would try it I feared they may succeed. Second I was very bothered when they displayed this large statue of Ishtar here in the United States and when a lady pastor in Calfornia displayed a huge Asherah pole outside her church.. Also he was correct about Beyoncé but that's not prophetic.

I forget what one of them said about child sacrifice, and the lady mentioned Sodom is burning. In the Bible two things piss God off. The Jewish people were sent into Babalonian exile for 70 years because of many wrongs, but mostly child sacrifice, and we make them look like amateurs with our 63 million abortions. Second before Sodom was destroyed we have the story about Lot being visited by two angels looking like normal men and the men of Sodom wanted to have sex with them. Very shortly after Sodom was totally wiped off the map. Today we have pride parades. This all turns around or we have some severe consequences we will face.

I'm not big on modern prophets. I think for the most part God has replaced them with the Bible. Moses wrote the Torah which is the first five books of the Bible. Then the prophets and then the New Testament with the most contribution by Mathew, Mark, Luke, John, and of course Paul's letters to the churches.

So if/when Jesus comes back. You would ignore him? Was he not a modern prophet of his own time? And crucified for it?

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Haven't taken the time to read all the comments but the conspiracy rumors that it was planned baffle me. There is no one that I trust to "Just shoot me in the ear so it looks scary." I might allow someone to shoot me in the lower leg with a pellet gun or maybe even a .22 but graze my ear? I call bullshit.

Another bothersome report is the SS waited until the shooter fired a shot. With all the complaints about LE being overly aggressive I understand them wanting to make sure they are not killing an innocent 20-year old kid.

Maybe, probably, it's been reported but which shot struck Trump? And did some shots strike more than one person? Don't really need an answer as it makes no difference. Feel bad for all the victims other than the person who started this tragedy.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So when’s the world ending ? Then I can plan accordingly not have to worry about paying shit back.
Hahaha good point/plan Kurt.

Hey with the china navy off the coast of Alaska (aleutian islands) and the russians first navy 300 miles off Miami's coast and our clueless prez,the end might be very near.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I find it very spooky that this guy called this in detail 4 months ago. I only watched the few minutes he predicted it not the rest.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I should cash my IRA in for gold before the big stock market crash?
Right? Feels an awful lot like the financial gods are running this market through the roof so they can yank the rug out if/when Trump is elected again.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So I should cash my IRA in for gold before the big stock market crash?
Im on the fence investing in gold,nervous having what cash i have all my eggs in one basket at my credit union which just sold out after 40years.

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Haven't taken the time to read all the comments but the conspiracy rumors that it was planned baffle me. There is no one that I trust to "Just shoot me in the ear so it looks scary." I might allow someone to shoot me in the lower leg with a pellet gun or maybe even a .22 but graze my ear? I call bullshit.

Another bothersome report is the SS waited until the shooter fired a shot. With all the complaints about LE being overly aggressive I understand them wanting to make sure they are not killing an innocent 20-year old kid.

Maybe, probably, it's been reported but which shot struck Trump? And did some shots strike more than one person? Don't really need an answer as it makes no difference. Feel bad for all the victims other than the person who started this tragedy.
But, by not killing an "innocent 20 year old," they allowed an innocent 50 year old to die...not trying to start a side argument, but that's the way it played out. Maybe that's what everything since George Floyd has been leading to...

Respect your posts, RE, and like you, find the "planned" comments laughable. There's not a person in the world I would trust to make that shot..."I want you to shoot me in the ear. I'll be moving around a bit, so be real careful."

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 219
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 48