Sad news for Ed fans

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh crap, the last time he got kicked off the big stage he came back to local radio in Farhole.

Please, please, someone with ultraliberal connections make a call and get him a job out east! As in NY, not Fargo...

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh crap, the last time he got kicked off the big stage he came back to local radio in Farhole.

Please, please, someone with ultraliberal connections make a call and get him a job out east! As in NY, not Fargo...

He might even go back to being a conservative, if the price is right.

ND58201

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was thinking the same thing as you guys. I really hope he stays out on the east coast. (or the west coast for that matter) I think it is much better suited for him in the land of fruits and nuts..

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe he is now free to be the rainbow kid he was born to be.
I am sad he got as far as he did in all honesty. He turned his back on nd when he went queer (liberal ). Now he is just a democratic douche like the rest of Minnesota. Sorry non douche minnesotans, didn't mean to lump you in with faggots like ed

Farmer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Remember, when he got canned in North Dakota? He was on the air, stepped out of his booth to see what the party was about. Found out the rest of the staff found out he was canned before he did. The rant was of biblical proportions.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So is CNN picking him up? Seems they could use another pompous arrogant schleppy

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74