Sawyer superintendent arrested for human trafficking and soliciting a minor...

sig357

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty crazy for being a superintendent. I know it can be anyone that does things like this but this is just messed up. Home schooling seems better and better every day.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Really makes a guys wonder who is looking after their kids when they are at school.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm happy about two things, He is off the street and hard core criminals have special treatment for people like him. Unreal

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know about you but the thought of this guy strolling the hallways of a school make me sick.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
What better place to hide/operate than a small town in ND. This is sickening! We almost moved to Sawyer...:mad:

- - - Updated - - -

Is it illegal to issue a warning to all public servants that if they are responsible or involved in anything bad that happens to my kid or anyone else's they will be lynched? I'm getting ready to take my little ones to school...makes you think twice about ppls character and the need for CC.

Stay safe!

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I live in Sawyer, My daughter is not yet old enough to be in school. Do not let this scum bag reflect on Sawyer. He is not from here. Sawyer is a great place to live. Quiet, friendly people, Most people Ive met out here, both just wandering around and becoming part of our Fire Dept. are great. I love living out here.
Im glad they got this Piece of shit. he better get whats coming to him. I can promise he doesnt dare show his face in this town again

PapaWoodie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sooo many times lately the Police have been conducting this sting. EVERY time they catch more than a handful. I don't get it. I hope they(police) keep doing it and get these scumbags off the street.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75