Sensitivity Training~LQBT.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So this ,I've worked for GM for 30 years now semi retired as living on SS ain't working out,thanx to biden we get doubled tax on our income.

So now GM is making employees senitive(training) to these folks as far as how employee's talk and treat them...W.T.F? over.this woke bullshit has gone to far.;:;banghead

Any of you guyz companies doing the same in north dakota?curious how far reaching this program is.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Oh shit, we’ve been getting hit with this for a couple years already in the medical field! We’ve changed every process we’ve ever had to make sure we don’t offend anyone because we make assumptions based on our observations. If they spent as much time, money, and effort on other issues we’d have solved some really important problems by now…but I digress.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nope,
We treat everyone just as shitty as the next guy. You all suck equally.

All kidding aside, we have yet to have any of this happen yet.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
The culture is changing and I don’t feel for the better, seems like anyone one can claim some type of “issue” with themselves and be exempt from most real work.
IMO – show up work hard end of story.
Seems like most of the new breeds coming into the work force expect something for nothing, good pay with little or no effort…when that doesn’t happen they claim some sort of “identity issue”
Younger management seems to handle it better, still doesn’t make it right.
Have worked with a few LGBTQIA, and honestly they are some of the biggest slackers. I don’t feel I discriminate, but do your job if you want to be paid.
I have seen upper management tip toe around things because employee is LGBTQIA and rest of work force suffers for it.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
LOL martin,our company started training male staff to back off female employees after a couple of sexual harrasment suits,15hrs of training per year,state sponsored training,= no hot receptionist's....my owner hired old beater's to fix this issue to make sure the young guyz stayed they're distance.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
What I want to know is WHEN will the LGTBQFKMBSW community be required to get sensitivity training so they understand that MOST of the country doesn't want to see their lifestyle in public or agree with it?????? We seem to always be required to be sensitive to them, they should likewise be sensitive to us. Until then, sensitivity training can be put squarely in file 13.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
My sister is a teacher in MN. She had similar training last week. And asked questions such as “what have you been doing to make yourself more compassionate to other races.”

I’m so sick of all this bullshit. I’m more glad everyday I live in ND and do what I do for a living.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
My sister is a teacher in MN. She had similar training last week. And asked questions such as “what have you been doing to make yourself more compassionate to other races.”

I’m so sick of all this bullshit. I’m more glad everyday I live in ND and do what I do for a living.
it’s going to be here eventually. We always lag behind everybody else

measure-it

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've often thought I should run for POTUS on the "NO MORE PC (politically correct) platform. No special treatment for weird groups, persons, and the like...just go out there and do your job and other business like it should be done. These special issues and groups should get NO special considerations or programs, just step up and live and do as a good American. PERIOD. NO PROBLEM!!
PS--With enuf publicity, I'd win in a landslide!

Last edited:

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was supposed to go to a class on how to communicate with millennials. I looked at my supervisor and said that’s easy, do your fucking job or go home. Needless to say I never had to go to that class.

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
"I identify as a woman."
"So courageous and beautiful!"

"I don't want to be forced to take new injections."
"Die you filthy plague rat!!"

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I told my kids that LGBTQ meant "Let's go bump testicles, Queer" before I sent them off to school this week...I hope I was right.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, I've rarely found 'tollerance' offered by the steers & queers / liberals, but that is all they ever demand. Am I right?

Convince me otherwise.

dodgeguy

Founding Member
Founding Member
We have to take a class on how to use the correct pronouns and not to refer to any one as sir or mam.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 207
  • This month: 181
  • This month: 164
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 90