Sensitivity Training~LQBT.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Working for the feds right here in good old North Dakta I had a supervisor go off the deep end when I refered in conversation to a woman's name I could not remember as "the lady". I was raised thinking the term lady was respectful language, and it was how I ment it.

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can’t believe you assumed her gender….. unreal. Shame on you.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
My kids started school in Bismarck yesterday, and they both told me last night, that in several of their classes, the teachers asked kids what they prefer to be referred to as.

One of the teachers at BHS though, said "If you even care". To me, that's the guy I want teaching my kids. My daughter said he seems Christian, and he offered the chance to be referred to as they like, but he down-played the whole thing. I'm glad for that one teacher at least mentally rolling his eyes at the entire mess.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
My kids started school in Bismarck yesterday, and they both told me last night, that in several of their classes, the teachers asked kids what they prefer to be referred to as.

One of the teachers at BHS though, said "If you even care". To me, that's the guy I want teaching my kids. My daughter said he seems Christian, and he offered the chance to be referred to as they like, but he down-played the whole thing. I'm glad for that one teacher at least mentally rolling his eyes at the entire mess.

You've got to be fucking kidding me?!?

trans.jpg

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Working for the feds right here in good old North Dakta I had a supervisor go off the deep end when I refered in conversation to a woman's name I could not remember as "the lady". I was raised thinking the term lady was respectful language, and it was how I ment it.

Turn her in for bullying you. It's easy to play their own game on them.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 208
  • This month: 182
  • This month: 165
  • This month: 140
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 98
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 90