Show off your electronics install

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
I learned last year the ONLY mount to hold a 10" or bigger graph is the Cisco electronics mount. The mount is a work of art and is tough as nails.

IMG_7884.jpg

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vollmer. That's pretty much what I want to do with my setup. I'd like to have a dedicated GPS and run my imaging on my 898. BUUUT, I'd like to put something on the bow. I don't know why, because I never fish out of the bow. I'm a "constantly tinkering" kind of a guy I guess.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Vollmer. That's pretty much what I want to do with my setup. I'd like to have a dedicated GPS and run my imaging on my 898. BUUUT, I'd like to put something on the bow. I don't know why, because I never fish out of the bow. I'm a "constantly tinkering" kind of a guy I guess.

I'm the same exact way. I currently have my old lms-332c up there ... and that's fine for now, but eventually want another elite 7 up there.

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cool ride Capt. Brad !! Center councils are sweet for fighting big fish

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Brad, do you use the mapping software on that bad boy? I can't even imagine what that could do for a guy.

Captainbrad

Founding Member
Founding Member
Brad, do you use the mapping software on that bad boy? I can't even imagine what that could do for a guy.

Yes, I have had some issues with Autochart Pro conversions but I think that was mostly operator error but let me tell you about AutoChart LIVE. It came out as an upgrade for ONIX owners and for a guy fishing an uncharted river it is stupid. I can map out a few hundred yards of river in about 10 minutes and have a real lakemaster map at my fingertips. I actually think I like this more than side imaging sometimes.

Attachments

snp0829143030.jpg snp0907143111.jpg

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Yes, I have had some issues with Autochart Pro conversions but I think that was mostly operator error but let me tell you about AutoChart LIVE. It came out as an upgrade for ONIX owners and for a guy fishing an uncharted river it is stupid. I can map out a few hundred yards of river in about 10 minutes and have a real lakemaster map at my fingertips. I actually think I like this more than side imaging sometimes.

I would be addicted to this ...

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lowrance for structure scan and sonar. Humminbird for Lakemaster maps and 360 imaging. Got an HDS 8 on the bow as well.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74