Snowdog

Lostlunker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has anyone seen these track sleds? Looks like a pretty cool contraption for getting around on the ice. Looks like they just started selling them here in the US but the Russians have been using them for a while now. The price of them is a little steep but not too crazy. If I had an extra $3000 laying around I would probably pick one of these up.

http://snowdog.club/

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
3k is cheap for that kind of mobility... peeps r spending 2k for snow blowers they hope to never use...

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
UTV with hard cab, heater, and tracks is way better. ATV with tracks would be second.

Lostlunker

Founding Member
Founding Member
UTV with hard cab, heater, and tracks is way better. ATV with tracks would be second.

How do you figure? First off both of those will cost at least 3 to 5 times as much. Secondly you can't fit a UTV or an ATV w/tracks in the back of an SUV. Lastly these things weigh 250-300 lbs so you can take them out first ice all the way through last ice. I'm guessing these things can go anywhere a UTV/AVT w/tracks can go. They look like a solid alternative to a snowmobile or atv for the average ice fisherman imo.

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I checked out a couple more videos on this. Very interesting. It looks like it could be kind of tippy though.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Might take a little getting used to but would be fun and great for ice fishing.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 236
  • This month: 205
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 66