So Many POS out there now a days

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://billingsgazette.com/news/cr...cle_e7f6b5b7-8ab6-5485-9b11-01ee6b8900e4.html

A former high school athletic trainer continued his decades-long system of sexual abuse in Miles City for a year or longer after officials terminated him following a report of his misconduct, several alleged victims told The Gazette Saturday.

The trainer is accused of sexually assaulting as many as 100 boys during his nearly 30-year tenure at Custer County District High School beginning in the early 1970s.

I stumbled into this one. This guy was there long enough to abuse 2 generations of kids. It sounds like school officials found out and failed to report as required by law. But, they won championships. More than likely the statute of limitations has passed on his crimes. How many lives were damaged?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
My kid is a cop in Williston. The stories are actually quite frightful. Hard to imagine the shit that's going on here that we don't have the slightest idea about. There is essentially zero reporting of any of it.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://billingsgazette.com/news/cr...cle_e7f6b5b7-8ab6-5485-9b11-01ee6b8900e4.html

A former high school athletic trainer continued his decades-long system of sexual abuse in Miles City for a year or longer after officials terminated him following a report of his misconduct, several alleged victims told The Gazette Saturday.

The trainer is accused of sexually assaulting as many as 100 boys during his nearly 30-year tenure at Custer County District High School beginning in the early 1970s.

I stumbled into this one. This guy was there long enough to abuse 2 generations of kids. It sounds like school officials found out and failed to report as required by law. But, they won championships. More than likely the statute of limitations has passed on his crimes. How many lives were damaged?

Sorry - but unless these "boys" were special needs kids they knew what they were signing up for the minute the agreed to this homo's "program".

Really?... "Gosh - sounds uber gay. But hey coach, sure, I'll let you homo me if it helps win the championship".

What on earth?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
What the hell is wrong with people? And I don't just mean this coach, WTF is wrong with the parents who knew because they were previous victims themselves, and yet they let their kids sign up to play for this guy?

Marksman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Get a few people together and bail them out take care of the issue

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
disgusting, I have to wonder how many people read that article, and wonder "did it work"... a reflection on our sports based dominated use of free time and money. disgusting

shorthairman

★★★★★ Legendary Member
First of all, I agree that this is absolutely unacceptable. However, this guy was not a coach. He was a trainer. Injured athletes were sent to him for treatment.
Worm Wiggler- I respectfully disagree with your sports comment. Video games, internet, iPhones, etc are the dominating use of free time and wasters of money. I have been in education for nearly 20 years. Kids can and do learn valuable lessons from athletics. Yes they do cost money and they do require a time commitment. However, electronics are worse wasters of time and money plus they are adding to the ever growing obesity problem youth have as well as their lack of social skills, disattachment to reality, and many others. I’m not sure what it is like in other areas, but in the system I am in we are seeing less and less involvement in athletics. Plenty of kids can’t look up from the devices attached to their hands though...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 77
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31