Space X: Falcon Heavy Test Launch

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
WE had a team of horses that dad used in the winter instead of trying to start tractor, I helped with thrashing a couple of times, listened to the lone ranger on the radio, and now communicate with people half way around this little ball we ride on. We have come a long way in a very short time, oh what the future may bring.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
WE had a team of horses that dad used in the winter instead of trying to start tractor, I helped with thrashing a couple of times, listened to the lone ranger on the radio, and now communicate with people half way around this little ball we ride on. We have come a long way in a very short time, oh what the future may bring.

It seems like there is no way technology could change more rapidly than it has in the past 100 years. The reality though is that as technology evolves and advances it speeds up exponentially. Its almost scary to think what the next 100 years may bring.

Last edited:

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd be more enthused if Musk would lift a finger without a government grant. He claims he wants the welfare to end yet Tesla and SolarCity still report losses so I'm pretty sure he's full of crap there unless someone gives him a heads up to sell his stock beforehand.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd be more enthused if Musk would lift a finger without a government grant. He claims he wants the welfare to end yet Tesla and SolarCity still report losses so I'm pretty sure he's full of crap there unless someone gives him a heads up to sell his stock beforehand.

Maybe, just maybe, he knows how to jump through the loopholes of the american government (Trump as a businessman). The guy is a rocket scientist. Im sure he knows how to use it to his advantage.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe, just maybe, he knows how to jump through the loopholes of the american government (Trump as a businessman). The guy is a rocket scientist. Im sure he knows how to use it to his advantage.

And that's a good thing? All I'm saying is I don;t get too excited about a guy who boasts innovation when he's made billions in companies that don't make money. It's not his fault he found a way to be successful, it's ours and we seem to cheer it on for some reason. For some reason innovation, creation, promotion, profit is run in reverse with this guy and the ones paying the tab think it's great. The invention is pretty cool though I'll agree.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
But the money he used to start spacex came from the sale of one of his company's that is a mainstay of online sales so definitely profitable.

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMO I’ll tip a beer �� �� �� to any guy who’ll launch a car into space with a space suit dummy in the passenger seat just cause he fricken can.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4