What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Spring of 2020
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="eseamands" data-source="post: 294325" data-attributes="member: 629"><p>@<a href="https://nodakangler.com/forums/member.php?u=1351" target="_blank">3Roosters</a> Occupying time has been pretty easy over the few days that I've taken off from work to hang out with my boys (ages 5 and 3) --- and in the evenings while my wife has been working late (Director of Nursing in Bismarck).</p><p></p><p>Organization has been something that I've tried to accomplish, but has taken a back-burner to playing with the boys. We've done some work/tech things, such as help me with some tree-cleaning work, getting the garden area ready, fire safety, general spring clean-up around the yard, etc. We've also done a lot of fun things: searching for turkey feathers/sheds in the trees, learning how to cast/retrieve by yourself (they are getting better each day), snowball fights when the snow was still here.</p><p></p><p>The one thing I'd like to work on in the next few weeks is actually learning how to use my Fenwick fly-fishing set-up I bought a few years ago from Dakota Tackle. Already know how to play the guitar, but am going to take that same idea and check out some YouTube videos to see if I can get the hang of it.</p><p></p><p>I also have an inexpensive, older metal detector that my brother lent me. After some of the posts on here, might be something the boys and I can occupy our time with around the property. They love to dig and explore and find treasures, I think they'd get a kick out of it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="eseamands, post: 294325, member: 629"] @[URL="https://nodakangler.com/forums/member.php?u=1351"]3Roosters[/URL] Occupying time has been pretty easy over the few days that I've taken off from work to hang out with my boys (ages 5 and 3) --- and in the evenings while my wife has been working late (Director of Nursing in Bismarck). Organization has been something that I've tried to accomplish, but has taken a back-burner to playing with the boys. We've done some work/tech things, such as help me with some tree-cleaning work, getting the garden area ready, fire safety, general spring clean-up around the yard, etc. We've also done a lot of fun things: searching for turkey feathers/sheds in the trees, learning how to cast/retrieve by yourself (they are getting better each day), snowball fights when the snow was still here. The one thing I'd like to work on in the next few weeks is actually learning how to use my Fenwick fly-fishing set-up I bought a few years ago from Dakota Tackle. Already know how to play the guitar, but am going to take that same idea and check out some YouTube videos to see if I can get the hang of it. I also have an inexpensive, older metal detector that my brother lent me. After some of the posts on here, might be something the boys and I can occupy our time with around the property. They love to dig and explore and find treasures, I think they'd get a kick out of it. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Today at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Today at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Today at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Today at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Today at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Yesterday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Sunday at 11:14 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Spring of 2020
Top
Bottom