What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Spring of 2020
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="2400" data-source="post: 294327" data-attributes="member: 3254"><p>I had pneumonia with a visit to the hospital for IV antibiotics and then some quality time in bed recovering. </p><p></p><p>I've been trying to get caught up on my reloading and gun cleaning but have lots more to do.</p><p></p><p>Also been working with the Lab I got in July that replaced the one from last Jan. This one is a real fucking pain in the ass not like the last 7 Labs I've had.</p><p></p><p>Now I'm working on sorting shit in the shop and making enough room to work on and get my Willys running by mid summer. I had a Suburban in front of the shop for 9 months and finally got the auto transmission/transfer case out of it last Sat. Next is pulling the manual trans/trans case out of the Willys so I can put the new to me auto trans in. Swap is a 4 speed manual to a 4 speed auto, which gets me 2 pedals instead of 3 which was a pain in the ass. I'll take the hand throttle I made and put it on the auto shifter it's nice to have. </p><p></p><p>I also decided I needed to get out at least once a week for half a day even if all I did was sit and have a cigar in the middle of nowhere.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="2400, post: 294327, member: 3254"] I had pneumonia with a visit to the hospital for IV antibiotics and then some quality time in bed recovering. I've been trying to get caught up on my reloading and gun cleaning but have lots more to do. Also been working with the Lab I got in July that replaced the one from last Jan. This one is a real fucking pain in the ass not like the last 7 Labs I've had. Now I'm working on sorting shit in the shop and making enough room to work on and get my Willys running by mid summer. I had a Suburban in front of the shop for 9 months and finally got the auto transmission/transfer case out of it last Sat. Next is pulling the manual trans/trans case out of the Willys so I can put the new to me auto trans in. Swap is a 4 speed manual to a 4 speed auto, which gets me 2 pedals instead of 3 which was a pain in the ass. I'll take the hand throttle I made and put it on the auto shifter it's nice to have. I also decided I needed to get out at least once a week for half a day even if all I did was sit and have a cigar in the middle of nowhere. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Spring of 2020
Top
Bottom