Strikemaster solo laser mag - idle adjustment

1Bigdog

Founding Member
Founding Member
How do I adjust the idle on my Strikemaster Solo LaserMag? I think it is a 2009 model.
It also has a gas leak at the gas tank only when it is running. It looks like it is at the black supply line.
The leak is where the line enters the tank. Will a new supply line fix that issue?

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure on the idle I would guess u have a crack in the line and it's sucking air and leaking. Might be your idle problem also.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just watched Gifford's husband on lying. He said 90% of Americans support this new law. If our North Dakota senators and representatives remain silent it's time to replace them.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
The early Solo engines were shipped with lines that were not for cold weather use and they would shrink and leak. You can call Stikemaster and they will send you 2 new lines as well as a new grommet for the gas tank. Or you can just go buy new quality lines and that should do the trick as well.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
The early Solo engines were shipped with lines that were not for cold weather use.

As one who designs, arranges, and sells shrubberies - er, I mean field equipment, I find this a jaw-droppingly stupid thing for Strikemaster to have done.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
As one who designs, arranges, and sells shrubberies - er, I mean field equipment, I find this a jaw-droppingly stupid thing for Strikemaster to have done.

My guess is they came from Solo that way. Solo was never in the ice auger market before. The lines probably never failed on their weed whackers. ha ha

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 74
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 31