Stuff they should make again...

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy shit I came across an old tree bark camo shirt the other day cleaning out an old hunting tote. There was Nuthing wrong with that pattern.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
How about a simple camo patterned, insulated flannel shirt with buttons and not a damn zipper.

grrrrr

Because insulated flannel shirts are beyond horrid. The nylon on the inside get wet and stays wet as does the cotton flannel on the outside and the insulation in the middle being trapped between 2 layers of sweaty wetness takes FOREVER to dry out and stinks to high heaven when it does.

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
The trouble with them is they'd be $3,500+ or they'd have to be of lessor quality. Which is the same problem the 4 guns I listed have. Couldn't maintain quality and their original target market price.

I have a tough time buying this with the CNC machines now days. I would be willing to pay $2000 for a new one.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a tough time buying this with the CNC machines now days. I would be willing to pay $2000 for a new one.

CNC will get you close, to make a Python fit/feel like a Python, you still gotta have lots of hand fitting. Look at what Wilson, Les Baer, and Ed Brown get for 1911's. That's a similar level of "hands on" time it'd take to build a Python.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
suzuki-1987-lt500r-atv-quadzilla.jpg

Need I say more

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remember those, for me it would be gold and silver Genz worms in all the sizes. They are my go to for panfish.

I was lucky this last fall someone was selling genz gold jigs on eBay yes they were genuine genz becuase I made sure the seller was stating he was selling authentic product. Also got a.deal on some lindy max gap jigs on eBay.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Johnson Outboards, the original Little Cloe spoon, and most importantly

People that dont get their feelers hurt by fricking words!!!! MAN THE F UP

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
A unified CART and IRL that would once again make North American open wheel racing "The Pinnacle" on this side of the globe. I enjoy NASCAR but it's not the same as Pre-IRL CART.

V-8's in F-1 cars

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 14
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 5