sugar bear/ sugar glider

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
i thought it would be neat if it could go outside with you and glide around the yard or something, but i suppose the damn thing would never come back again after that and then i would really be in trouble.....

You don't have to feed kites..................

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think this is a better leash for a sugar glider. I believe these particular leashes are a "one size fits dead"! Yep, should be mandatory with purchase.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very simple and easy non-negotiable: "Nobody voluntarily brings any manner of rodent or marsupial into the house."

The End

Or, tell her if she gets the squirrel thingy you're getting a flock of pet bats.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very simple and easy non-negotiable: "Nobody voluntarily brings any manner of rodent or marsupial into the house."

The End

Or, tell her if she gets the squirrel thingy you're getting a flock of pet bats.

bahaha!

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member

The End

It would keep the flys to a minimum in the house.

dwos03

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think this is a better leash for a sugar glider. I believe these particular leashes are a "one size fits dead"! Yep, should be mandatory with purchase.

Why does this picture exsist?? ^^ I want to know where on the internet you find something like this! Wait, on second thought maybe I don't...:eek:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
ishta.. bats.. no thanks.. i would rather have a dozen of these little buttholes.

The bats are a bargaining chip. Similarly, if your new wife comes home some day and says, "Your gun safe is full so you can stop buying anymore guns.", you either surprise her with a bigger or a 2nd gun safe and make sure you show her how much extra room you've got now.

Bargaining Chip.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
The bats are a bargaining chip. Similarly, if your new wife comes home some day and says, "Your gun safe is full so you can stop buying anymore guns.", you either surprise her with a bigger or a 2nd gun safe and make sure you show her how much extra room you've got now.

Bargaining Chip.

You can always tell her:

You:" my first wife I divorced used to nag me about how many guns I had"

She: " you never told me you were married before, how come you never told me you were married before, that is something couples should talk about, my feelings are hurt now, you never tell me anything, how can I trust you, you should have told me you were married before, was she skinnier than me, when were you married before, was she prettier than me, I demand to know when where you married before "

You: " I wasn;t.....".

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 41