Super Simple Meat Marinade

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
mrs johnr was slicing some habanero's for our excellent homemade salsa, she was bare handing the slicing process. Her fingers were on fire for 3 days, as no old wives tale elixir was going to remedy the burn. She now wears rubber gloves when the season is upon us.

I of course laughed at her, called her a little girl, and then slept on the couch...haha

I enjoy the heat, and do not get the burn really, its just this GD diet, letting everything slip through me prior to digestion.

hot anus is not cool with johnr

You're lucky she just banished you to the couch and didn't give you a "friendly" rub and tug beforehand...

On a somewhat related note, never, ever forget to wash your hands BEFORE taking a piss and after gorging on a true Cajun crawdad boil. That's a slow burn that you will pay for over several excruciating hours...

Last edited:

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am still on the shake diet, so if I eat some spice for my one a day meal, it can be a dangerous toot, especially if a few cocktails are involved. I am 46, with the body of a 60 year old.

Seriously though what kinda of shake diet are you on? You drink two meal replacement shakes for then eat only ONE meal? Are you doing it for health reasons or just to lose some lbs and get healthier?

DerHornen

Founding Member
Founding Member

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
mrs johnr was slicing some habanero's for our excellent homemade salsa, she was bare handing the slicing process. Her fingers were on fire for 3 days, as no old wives tale elixir was going to remedy the burn. She now wears rubber gloves when the season is upon us.

I of course laughed at her, called her a little girl, and then slept on the couch...haha

I enjoy the heat, and do not get the burn really, its just this GD diet, letting everything slip through me prior to digestion.

hot anus is not cool with johnr

Does she violate you often while you're asleep?
:;:smokin

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seriously though what kinda of shake diet are you on? You drink two meal replacement shakes for then eat only ONE meal? Are you doing it for health reasons or just to lose some lbs and get healthier?

I drink a shake for breakfast, and lunch, then eat a smaller sized portion for supper. It is to try to loose the extra 50lbs I am carrying around.
mrs johnr is in supermodel shape, and tired of me being the bigger guy with her...haha

- - - Updated - - -

Does she violate you often while you're asleep?
:;:smokin

haha, yes.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Updated - - -

haha, yes.

Lucky duck!

Let MrsJuanR strap on the gloves, clean a few habaneros, and chase you around the block a few times. Not being so easy would help burn a few calories. Oh yeah, we would need kid friendly pics of your new exercise regimen. ;:;rofl

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
I drink a shake for breakfast, and lunch, then eat a smaller sized portion for supper. It is to try to loose the extra 50lbs I am carrying around.
mrs johnr is in supermodel shape, and tired of me being the bigger guy with her...haha
I can see why it would be hard to trust a fart at times drinking liquid meals.......liquid e-dumps??:eek: I got about an extra 50lbs I need to get rid of too.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
she woke me up the other night, I was in a dead state of sleep. I wake up and she says, "I think you shit the bed", so I reach around and feel the sheets, and find everything in the clear. I asked her why she would wake me up and think such a thing. She says, your fart was so loud, and sloppy sounding, and the stink so horrific that I was sure you shit....haha

I even kick ass when I am sleeping.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93