Tailrace

walleyewanker

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2023
Posts
85
Likes
106
Points
95
How is launching at the tailrace now with only 12,000 cfs flows all day? I have a 19' fiberglass boat and have only launched when flows were 20,000 cfs and higher
 


Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2015
Posts
11,912
Likes
3,463
Points
908
Location
Lincoln, kinda...
I haven't put in at the Tailrace in a couple of years, but I do recall when it was at roughly this level of discharge back around 2007 and it was quite marginal. I was able to put my Lund Fisherman in, but there was a bigger glass boat that dropped his trailer off the end of the ramp. That would be my biggest concern unless something has physically changed. As I recall his trailer fell to the frame and he/they struggled to get it back on its wheels.

Anyone know if backing off the ramp is still a concern up there?
 

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

  • This month: 198
  • This month: 164
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
Top Bottom