Temper temper...

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
You know the first thing the shrink is going to ask about is this continued infactuation with a-holes , right ?:;:exactly

Naw, now the first thing they ask is do you own a gun...............

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
In msa's defense, he didn't explicitly say that was one of HIS fantasies. Perhaps he simply shared one of the most extreme methods of revenge he's heard of?

(The door's been opened, run with it MSA! PLEASE!)

Last edited:

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha Ha! I've read this over twice now. We were over due for one of these threads!

Vollmer you need to create a "Classic Threads" area to keep these in.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
In msa's defense, he didn't explicitly say that was one of HIS fantasies. Perhaps he simply shared one of the most extreme methods of revenge he's heard of?

(The door's been opened, run with it MSA! PLEASE!)
honk_if_you_love_jesus_250_xlarge.jpeg

only if he runs to Jesus can he be saved

- - - Updated - - -

:;:stirthepot

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's a joke, see MSA doesn't believe in God,which everyone who knows MSA could see that it was a joke. As far as MSA comment it's not any worse to me than some others who have shown disrespect in ways that should of never been posted. MSA for what it is worth we say things we wish we could have said differently or not at all. Thank V. for the edit feature.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's a joke, see MSA doesn't believe in God,which everyone who knows MSA could see that it was a joke. As far as MSA comment it's not any worse to me than some others who have shown disrespect in ways that should of never been posted. MSA for what it is worth we say things we wish we could have said differently or not at all. Thank V. for the edit feature.

Why would I ever edit that piece of NDA gold? Besides, the more of you that think....errr, I mean know I'm a gay sodomite, the more room I have to fish when I go to the lake.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why would I ever edit that piece of NDA gold? Besides, the more of you that think....errr, I mean know I'm a gay sodomite, the more room I have to fish when I go to the lake.
Reminds me of an old old joke. Don't remember it exactly, but something like: Two guys are out hunting and stay in a small cabin. The one guy snores terrible and keeps the other guy away for three nights in a row. The fourth night the guy gives the other guy a kiss on the cheek and pats his behind. In the morning some friends ask how did you sleep last night. He said I slept like a baby, but I don't think Bill closed his eyes all night. Not right, but you get the picture.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 26
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7