Time for a change....

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hmm, I didnt realize she had such a following. Anyone else hoping for an encore?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
never been a fan, the pressure for private dances, and tips are more than I like to encounter. I prefer the company of less ill repute.
I took mrs johnr there for a lunch 14 years ago, she seemed less antiquated than myself

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I started empathizing with the ladies - thinking of them as the wives, daughters, and mothers they were.

giphygif-1.jpg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I started empathizing with the ladies - thinking of them as the wives, daughters, and mothers they were.

giphygif-1.jpg

I went to the solid gold club in the cities just around the age of legally being able too. I went into the "sniffers row", and sure as shit there was my old gym coach(drivers ed teacher). Actually freaked me out, then as age set in years later, I thought what if I walked into one of these and my daughter was in the midst of all this... really zips the fun right out of it.

Biglunch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody know what it is like lately? I have a business trip coming up.:;:rockitor ;:;barf

Was there last Saturday for my bachelor party and it was pretty good. Dixie was good her poop hole smelled like roses. The guys bought me VIP with Olivia that was great

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody know what it is like lately? I have a business trip coming up.:;:rockitor ;:;barf

Was there last Saturday for my bachelor party and it was pretty good. Dixie was good her poop hole smelled like roses. The guys bought me VIP with Olivia that was great

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 155
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 55