To close or not to close

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Changed Bank a year ago. Stopped using their CC a few years before. Because it was a pp card. Even told them that. Then I get a bill on that card. The card was shedded and never activated! Going in to see a person tomorrow. My question is if the card was never activated how did the charge go through?

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
Changed Bank a year ago. Stopped using their CC a few years before. Because it was a pp card. Even told them that. Then I get a bill on that card. The card was shedded and never activated! Going in to see a person tomorrow. My question is if the card was never activated how did the charge go through?
Something isn’t right there. I hope you figure it out.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would say it's a probe "FY" to see how/if you deal with it on these type forums.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is the expire date on old card you use to use ? Lot of times they send an upgraded card well before expiration date, even though you didn't activate new card, old one is still in play unless actually cancelled. Just not using and if shredded old also doesn't matter to them, its a BS racket. Sure hope you can get it squared away. Ask for the supervisor's supervisor.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82