Toby and the Infamous Ban-Hammer!!!

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I got deleted for being too good looking. Or maybe the lady with a boob out in my picture file:;:huh I don't know how to delete pictures, it took 9 year to learn how to post one, don't rush me

Never a warning, never a flag.... yep pretty sure I was just too good looking for the place

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got banned in feb. I think. I got the boot because I made a post that was titled "Joe Biden Gay"?. Then linked the video of him calling out his old "butt buddy". Yes that got me banned lol. Toby is a complete meat head.

I caught that episode in time and is what set me off on toby's actions. It actually became kind of a challenge to push him to see where the breaking point was.
Ok, challenge it wasn't, fairly easy to get him fired up.

during the things I hate thread is where I had had enough. I'm pretty sure that post and a few others got me booted with no warning in March. Oh well, no loss on my part. He did allow me back in but haven't really logged in or posted anything over there since.

Haven't been on here much the last couple months either but been busy with building a deck, finishing the garage and getting the landscaping and sprinklers going. Almost done with those projects!

Last edited:

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I caught that episode in time and is what set me off on toby's actions. It actually became kind of a challenge to push him to see where the breaking point was.
Ok, challenge it wasn't, fairly easy to get him fired up.

during the things I hate thread is where I had had enough. I'm pretty sure that post and a few others got me booted with no warning in March. Oh well, no loss on my part. He did allow me back in but haven't really logged in or posted anything over there since.

Haven't been on here much the last couple months either but been busy with building a deck, finishing the garage and getting the landscaping and sprinklers going. Almost done with those projects!

Nice to have you back.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was never invited back, received no responses to any communication. Maybe they figured out I had come back disguised as a sconi cause they booted him too. Just as well, that meany butt hornswaggler was making me sad.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Omg u were rainbow unicorn!!! I thought he was eyexer for some reason. Lol I remember when he got booted for making a remark about someone getting flagged like 1000 times, then puff he was gone. He was the best always warm and friendly to everyone.
I was never invited back, received no responses to any communication. Maybe they figured out I had come back disguised as a sconi cause they booted him too. Just as well, that meany butt hornswaggler was making me sad.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got banned for.three days when I hadn't even posted anything. Then I was back and since nda started haven't posted hardly anything there it is dead and gone.......good riddance

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm actually grateful to Toby for his actions. Without him, NDA would probably not have been born and I'd be stuck with "That other site". Thanks Toby!!! :;:thumbsup

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm actually grateful to Toby for his actions. Without him, NDA would probably not have been born and I'd be stuck with "That other site". Thanks Toby!!! :;:thumbsup

;:;bowdown

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Omg u were rainbow unicorn!!! I thought he was eyexer for some reason. Lol I remember when he got booted for making a remark about someone getting flagged like 1000 times, then puff he was gone. He was the best always warm and friendly to everyone.

wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Felis silvestris for a while but then I switched to Geothermal and that pissed off Davy Crocket or crackshot I dont' remember, I felt bad but got booted before I could change it again.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
That old saying, "build it and they will come" certainly applies here to NDA.

First it was nodak created in 2001. Many were shown the door and made the move fbo. Not content with talking to themselves, the wilma whiners followed. Now they have fbo all to themselves. The question is will they be content to stay there?

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never did get banned. Haven't logged in since I created my account here. Peeked in a few times but I refuse to play into their BS. Joan can take her "can I speak to the manager" haircut and have her dead site.

Seriously, negative reputation for this comment. Where are you, Joan?

Fishing Fanatic

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joan and the old beat up fishing buddy gals were at the mod tour in Mandan the other night. Had a table set up selling can coozies and t-shirts. I really wished I had an NDA shirt on!

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
perdy low beating on Joan. really don't recall her being rude to some that are bitching here.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77