Trump/Biden Debate

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_0120.jpeg
IMG_0123.jpeg
Nothing screams AMERICA 🇺🇸 more than this photo!!

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The democrats are the one who have kept RFK out of the presidential race
Yup democrats are complete fools for bashing/not supporting him. He has the name recognition as well as more main stream democrat beliefs…not bat shit crazy left wing. This would have been one of the best options for them. It would have required the m to support an anti COVID vaccine guy which oh man can’t do that since they were so for it.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
RFK jr. Watched an interview back a few months ago and he seemed somewhat normal until near the end then he went bat shit crazy about climate change and saving us all from ourselves all it would take is more taxes. Spoke not about inflation, the border or military involvement. Somewhat vague.

grumster

★★★★★ Legendary Member
it’s to hot, oh wait it’s to cold… climate isn’t current weather, it’s long term averages over time on a planet that’s billions of years old… I smell either bullshit or a dogma of a cult.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
RFK jr. Watched an interview back a few months ago and he seemed somewhat normal until near the end then he went bat shit crazy about climate change and saving us all from ourselves all it would take is more taxes. Spoke not about inflation, the border or military involvement. Somewhat vague.
Isn’t that a “normal” democrat? 😆

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is the BIGGEST job in the USA ? I expect my Grandkid's teachers, coaches and mentors to be good role models, I try hard to be a good role model for them . There is no sin in wanting a good role model for POTUS.

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is the BIGGEST job in the USA ? I expect my Grandkid's teachers, coaches and mentors to be good role models, I try hard to be a good role model for them . There is no sin in wanting a good role model for POTUS.
Trump would be a batter role model than most of my teachers or coaches I had. Coaches wanted to win for themselves so they could get to a bigger school and bigger salary. "run till you barf you little pukes".

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trump would be a batter role model than most of my teachers or coaches I had. Coaches wanted to win for themselves so they could get to a bigger school and bigger salary. "run till you barf you little pukes".
So your coaches were married 3+ times and bragged about grabbing pussy? Were you in a juvenile delinquent facility? You’re either nuts or a raging magadunce.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
So your coaches were married 3+ times and bragged about grabbing pussy? Were you in a juvenile delinquent facility? You’re either nuts or a raging magadunce.
Worse they were liberal. No need to get married if they are jumping each other like rabbits.

badlands13

Established Member
So you would rather vote for a guy that took showers with his daughter when she was to old? Skinny dips in front of female secret service and sniffs little kids hair?

badlands13

Established Member
Yes, who wouldn’t?
I guess you are ok with pedophilia then too? She was under age. If Trump did what you say he did, at least they weren’t kids. Also, he was talking, doesn’t mean he did it. Biden’s daughter’s diary is there to read so it’s not a he said she said issue.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 13
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4