Trump/Biden Debate

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Most you fools are missing the bus, Trump is the third party candidate… a populace.. and it ain’t about Trump. Most you fools need to turn off you TV, sorry I’m just calling it as I see It. In living color.
I said he as close to non affiliated as we will get….

Wally World

★★★ Legendary Member
Looks like the Demonrats are in big trouble...They can't replace Brandon without his permission. And Brandon said he will NOT step aside. They created a monster and now they can't deal with him. Never in history has anyone been replaced this late in the game. Looks like their Brandon scheme blew up in their face. I'm sure they will try anything to stop Trump including voter fraud, but I don't think they can cheat enough this time to beat him!

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
1719701024228.png

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why do so many people want Mr. congeniality for president. I don't give a rats ass what he said in the locker room 30 years ago. What might all of us said at one time or another. I just wish at times he had a better vocabulary, but then it's performance that counts so no complaints here.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why do so many people want Mr. congeniality for president. I don't give a rats ass what he said in the locker room 30 years ago. What might all of us said at one time or another. I just wish at times he had a better vocabulary, but then it's performance that counts so no complaints here.

What is the BIGGEST job in the USA ? I expect my Grandkid's teachers, coaches and mentors to be good role models, I try hard to be a good role model for them . There is no sin in wanting a good role model for POTUS.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd like to hear what RFK has to say but ohhh hell no , you either have to be an Elephant or a jackass to be recognized in USA. Wake up people, the two party system is total BS .

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your expectations are way too low , crank it up a few notches .
I can't think of a politician that's better. Since 2015 they have spent millions legally and illegally and can't find dirt that will destroy him. A billionaire and they can't find dirt. He has raised kids that don't drink or smoke. The liberals bring up Jr because he hunts oh my. Do we want a nice guy that don't know squat or a sinner like the rest of us who can perhaps turn this country from its steep decline? Can a nice guy win an election in this insane nation

Wally World

★★★ Legendary Member
What is the BIGGEST job in the USA ? I expect my Grandkid's teachers, coaches and mentors to be good role models, I try hard to be a good role model for them . There is no sin in wanting a good role model for POTUS.
This is exactly why we don't want a compulsive liar, cheat, thief, extortionist, treasonous, communist, dictator, pedophile, anti-American who showers with his daughter for Potus. Very Bad Example Davey!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 4
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 3
  • This month: 3
  • This month: 2
  • This month: 1