Sak Van Hook Arm Fishing Reports?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Around 65 degrees. The family had a fun couple of hours pulling crawlers in 30 fow
IMG_6097.jpeg

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fished the Hook this weekend. Water temps from 62-67. Maybe least amount of boats I’ve seen in June. Weird weather the whole time, nearly froze Saturday morning. Fishing wasn’t crazy, but we caught fish and nice ones at that. Caught fish in all depths but best was deep, 30’. The more bait the better and many areas had very few. Curious to see how the bite progresses, last year after a long ice season the lake was in the 70’s already. Things seem way behind but maybe the whole year will be different?

Did use Pouch Point, shallow but useable.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fished the Hook this weekend. Water temps from 62-67. Maybe least amount of boats I’ve seen in June. Weird weather the whole time, nearly froze Saturday morning. Fishing wasn’t crazy, but we caught fish and nice ones at that. Caught fish in all depths but best was deep, 30’. The more bait the better and many areas had very few. Curious to see how the bite progresses, last year after a long ice season the lake was in the 70’s already. Things seem way behind but maybe the whole year will be different?

Did use Pouch Point, shallow but useable.
It’s July and water temps are not 70+ , that’s unreal to me

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 13
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 6