UFC 200 Lesnar vs Hunt

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I heard him talking about living and farming in canada during one of his interviews. Not sure what's up with that. And the topic of when he got big, I'm not sure when it happened, but somewhere, there's a horse that didn't win a race. I watched him pick up a Mary's HWT (scotty owens) like he was a bag of chips.

I concur I have heard stuff second hand info but needles were involved.

Hunt is a samoan, out of new zealand. Makes sense....

He isn't fake and switching countrys. Canadians have Beedy eyes.

Not gonna lie, I felt like my puppy died when Jones got pulled from the fight. Im sure he unintentionally took something because USADA has crazy testing for the fighters, but then again who knows.

DC vs The spider was a great move for the UFC. If DC wins it doesn't really do anything other than present a great/intriguing fight for fans. On the other hand, if Silva beats DC, it opens up opportunity for super fights and blows up the 205 division.

As for Lesnar, he better come with that strong wrestling, if not, Hunt will hit him with the wrath of god then walk off. This fight is gonna be crazy!

I have lost every bit of respect for cocaine Johny. After the hit and run on the pregnant lady he has taken up dish rag status. He could have been the best ever.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think hunt takes it and I don't think it'll be that close. That is if he doesn't take a dive. I think the odds men are picking Hunt.

Lesnar used to occasionally patronize a place I worked at years ago. Never dealt with him myself and never heard any complaints about him. He's as big in person as he looks on TV.

strikemaster8

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's gonna be a decent fight but I think hunt might catch him with a shot and hurt the nilla' gorilla. Ref stoppage by blows in the first

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
If Lesnar hits him within the first 30 seconds it might be a fight but I'd bet on him running out of gas in 2 minutes and getting worked.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lesnar is deathly afraid of being hit. Unless Brock gets him on the ground quick, Hunt is gonna knock him out.

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well with any luck lesnar gets his face pounded in and he gives up on ufc and goes back to wwe next time he needs money.......sorry he seems way to arrogant To be a Dakota boy. LETS GO Hunt

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
13620023_1110380255688385_6761060090181306509_n.jpg

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well with any luck lesnar gets his face pounded in and he gives up on ufc and goes back to wwe next time he needs money.......sorry he seems way to arrogant To be a Dakota boy. LETS GO Hunt

He is still under contract with WWE this is just a one time thing. He is making bank from both organizations. I am not a fan but he is a hustler and can make money there is no disputing that.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd take a pretty thorough beating for what he will be paid win or lose.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cain is back he looked good. ....let's go Frankie time to take Aldo out

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Our satellite is out because we're getting nailed by a storm front. Sure glad I didn't drop $60 on watching this fight. I suspect there may be a few bars in town full of black screens and agitated drunk patrons who want a fight. Hmmmmm...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Storm was coming here slid to the north Brock is just starting and he looks titty sprinklers jacked up

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Our satellite is out because we're getting nailed by a storm front. Sure glad I didn't drop $60 on watching this fight. I suspect there may be a few bars in town full of black screens and agitated drunk patrons who want a fight. Hmmmmm...

Haha no kidding. My kid wanted to go to BWW and I said way too many affliction shirts in there to go in tonight buddy.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
3 rounds which surprised me. Brock wrestled hunt like I didn't think he could. His takes downs.ade me say holy shit that guy is strong.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's go Meisha.

- - - Updated - - -

Miesha destroyed she got beat to shit

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just got caught up on this since I was in nowhere Canada for a week. Lesnar methodically worked over Hunt. Tate just got demolished by Nunes.

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
Surprise Surprise....Brock Lesnar flagged for potential anti-doping violation, you think this dude has ever been clean fighting in the ufc and wwe?

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
Surprise Surprise....Brock Lesnar flagged for potential anti-doping violation, you think this dude has ever been clean fighting in the ufc and wwe?

I have always thought to myself "HOW could Lesner be clean...just look at him!"

We'll see what happens....just a mess right now

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder why the test results seem to come back so late all the time. Lately it's literally a day or two before or else after the fight. Like it's any consolation to mark hunt that it's gonna be a "no contest" now after having to endure 3 rounds of that beast laying on him and hulk smashing him in the face. Seems to me there is some liability when you allow the fight to take place under these circumstances. What happens if Brock mutilated him and then we found out he fought with the advantages of roids or something else that might have given him an extremely unfair advantage?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88