Uh oh....V Tell Us It Ain't So!

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
How was this guy even on the streets ?

https://www.minotdailynews.com/news/local-news/2022/11/minot-man-sentenced-for-endangerment-by-fire/

Nov 22, 2022
Casey Scott Vollmer, 33, Minot, was sentenced on Friday to 10 years in prison, all suspended but the 321 days he already served, and three years of supervised probation for deliberately starting a fire in a southwest Minot apartment on Jan. 2. He received a concurrent sentence of five years, with all suspended but time served of 152 days, and 18 months of supervised probation for two Class C felony charges of assault on two correctional officers at the Ward County Jail in June.

In the assault on an officer case, Vollmer punched two officers who had gone to check on him.

In the endangerment by fire case, Judge Richard Hagar also ordered Vollmer to obtain a mental health evaluation, to have no contact with the victims, to pay court costs and restitution yet to be determined. He was also ordered to pay court costs and restitution in the assault cases.

On 2/18/2021,
CASEY SCOTT VOLLMER updated his registration information with the Minot Police Department as a SEXUAL OFFENDER showing he had moved within the city limits of Minot.

VOLLMER has been deemed a HIGH RISK offender that is required to perform LIFETIME REGISTRATION. VOLLMER was convicted on 06/25/2007 of Gross Sexual Imposition. He also has several subsequent Probation Violations. VOLLMER has a listed address of 18 3rd Street SE Suite 300 in the Minot.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I keep hearing the left say the USA has a bigger prison population than anywhere else in the world. So it seems those other countries must not be prosecuting these crimes because they're such shit holes or they have way less crime. I think we know what countries are what. I say we should have MORE people in jail when I see the rap sheets of many who are free, and shouldn't be. Crimes are crimes and those thugs need to be locked up, or shot.

gillraker

I keep hearing the left say the USA has a bigger prison population than anywhere else in the world. So it seems those other countries must not be prosecuting these crimes because they're such shit holes or they have way less crime. I think we know what countries are what. I say we should have MORE people in jail when I see the rap sheets of many who are free, and shouldn't be. Crimes are crimes and those thugs need to be locked up, or shot.
My guess is a lot of those third world countries dont house the criminals, they eliminate them...

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Look at his ears! Since guy posted the thing about the ears I can't stop looking for it on perps.
1677008721518.png

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am going to have to start wearing rabbit skin hats, with the big ear muff covers. I am starting to worry about my ears being too low suddenly, and being judged.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93